Bargain of the year so far :)

iNeoTom

Mar 21, 2017
Hey guy's i have just got what i believe is the bargain of the century i just got my hands on a set of supersport lowering springs for £20 delivered from amazon :) Just in time aswell as my car failed it's mot on a broken rear spring :(

Has anyone else got these fitted? Have any pictures?

D70MEPb.png

LdhnATn.jpg

3H9sXxb.jpg

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
Bloody hell that's amazing! I wouldn't be surprised if they contact you as they got the price wrong. Not that it matters now anyway. I've never lowered any cars so I'm no help to you whatsoever but I'm impressed with that pricing. Worth buying them all and selling at a profit, providing they're worth it. You might be the Guinea pig for these springs.

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
Haha, nice! Seems to be a pricing error by Amazon as it's at £127.99 now

Supersport list these as a 30mm drop on the non-sport models so they will probably only lower a Sport / FR / Cupra by 15mm or so.

They seem to be a bit of a budget style brand though so I'm not sure what to expect in terms of ride quality and handling.

Can't grumble at £20 though I guess.

I picked up an advisory for a rusty rear spring on my MOT a couple of weeks ago so I'm looking at options at the moment too. I spoke to Listers SEAT and they want £144 for a pair of standard rear springs for my FR and that's with forum member discount. £92 each retail!

iNeoTom

Mar 21, 2017
Thanks for your reply's guys i'm getting them fitted on friday so i will see how they come out like.

After some research on them they are for the petrol version and i have the FR CR so i am looking at a bigger drop than advertised should of looked into them more first they are supposed to do a 35mm drop and i suspect i might get about a 45-50mm drop with the heavier diesel engine in place :(

iNeoTom

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.