Barmy Army 2010

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Well as a new season approaches the Army is still going strong, we still think off ourselves as the Seat Barmy Army, even though other Teams get our support and not all us drive Seats now.

Thruxton will soon be on us, and we hope to claim our rightful position on the Hill. If anyone is thinking of coming to the Touring Cars, just do it. Its a fantastic weekend, and the racing is a good as you will see.

After our main facilities got destroyed at the Pageant, we have just purchased a new house: but in white

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6mx3m-EZ-Part...den_Structures_Fencing_CV?hash=item2a041b42b6

Somewhere to sit, and play with our Wii !

Bring it On :funk:

Last edited:

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
If you are going to be the SCN BA press person at least get it right!...

SCN1.jpg

SCN2.jpg

(Black was £2 extra!)

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Dunno what away trips me and the lads will make this year(we will make our home event of Knockie)due to the arrival of child no.2 in June.Might not go down too well for me to disappear off on weekends away.Also got an impending roster change at work.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Dunno what away trips me and the lads will make this year(we will make our home event of Knockie)due to the arrival of child no.2 in June.Might not go down too well for me to disappear off on weekends away.Also got an impending roster change at work.

We wud love to go Knockhill again ( never say never ). Camp Site was poor, locals were hostile, journey was painfully slow, but the crack was good.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I can imagine its not going to be straight forward. If its a similar design to the pop up tents, then the soldiers will have their work cut out....

Its arrived today as well. :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I Shall be attending most of them , Thruxton looks doubtful tho , Most likely Rockingham will be first

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
The list so far.

Shaun Hollamby AmD Volkswagen Golf I

David Pinkney Pinkney Motorsport Vauxhall Vectra (S2000 + NGTC engine) I

Andrew Jordan Pirtek Racing Vauxhall Vectra (S2000 + NGTC engine) I

Paul O'Neill Sunshine.co.uk with Tech-Speed Honda Integra (BTCC spec) I

Matt Hamilton Th Motosport Honda Civic Type R (BTCC spec) I

The big guns are keeping their heads down, has anyone got any news not rumour?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.