Battery and Engine Covers

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
skuttle cover/ECU cover Blue Peter mod.
Before with a big gap where the ECU is
Picture213-1.jpg

I used the old pollon filter cover and modded it to fit on the left to cover the ECU
Picture883.jpg

Picture884.jpg

M7R

Nerd...
Mar 27, 2008
Nottingjam
When I had my b7 I tried a few ecu box tops, prob is non matched the bottom of my low top box, only option I could see was change the top and bottom of the ecu box.

M7R

Nerd...
Mar 27, 2008
Nottingjam
how does the rs4 cover that goes over the washer and pas bottle look on a tdi? as that has a cut out for the inlet pipe which isnt there a on tdi.. just wondering if it will look a bit odd before i order them all tonight

M7R

Nerd...
Mar 27, 2008
Nottingjam
how does the rs4 cover that goes over the washer and pas bottle look on a tdi? as that has a cut out for the inlet pipe which isnt there a on tdi.. just wondering if it will look a bit odd before i order them all tonight

There seems be to a few RS4 left hand engine bay covers for the washer bottle.. C,D,E,and F plus poss more..

I am going to order the E one as in this pic as I think it looks a bit neater, plus it sits a bit closer to the engine bay,

13042009600.jpg

M7R

Nerd...
Mar 27, 2008
Nottingjam
has anyone got the aircon pipe cover o fit well?? i have got mine but theres no brackets for it to sit on or anything, any ideas?????

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
skuttle cover/ECU cover Blue Peter mod.
Before with a big gap where the ECU is
Picture213-1.jpg

I used the old pollon filter cover and modded it to fit on the left to cover the ECU
Picture883.jpg

Picture884.jpg

These covers are knocking about in my shed as well as OEM mats and an LCR spoiler.

PM me if you're interested.

CraigJack

Sep 10, 2012
These covers are knocking about in my shed as well as OEM mats and an LCR spoiler.

PM me if you're interested.

Have you still got the battery and coolant plastic covers for an exeo mate?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

CraigJack

Sep 10, 2012
Can someone enlighten me on the part nos for there parts still have no clue what I'm ordering, I want the top burd for the battery and the rubber bit that goes round the bottom of the bay please

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

MunkyExeo

Aug 24, 2015
Bournemouth!
Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for the info. Feel much happier now the battery and ancillary bits are hidden away :D

Was going to post a pic but haven't posted enough yet :)

I used part numbers 8e2-819-447-01c which is the large cover and 8e2-819-422-a-01c which is the removable battery cover.

Sourced from my local Audi dealer for the princely sum of £27. Well worth it in my opinion.

Thanks!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.