Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Online Gaming & Computers' started by Martinoutfront, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Midlife_crisis

Midlife_crisis Full Member

I'll do so tonight, got the same issue with friends not playing much lately. I generally play bf4 and pubg.

2. Midlife_crisis

Never played it but heard it was good. Actually bought bad company 2 a little while ago as I was seeing quite a few videos being posted on YouTube at the time. It's not bad at all, would have loved to have played it when it was new.

BadBoy03 likes this.
  3. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Full Member

On the Bf V closed Alpha...cool to say the least. Loved the map & gameplay so far. Plays like bf1 but feels more like it's previous bf's which is good news as I needed convincing. To top it off, got to play against Jack Frags so despite being killed by him a couple of times, a good intro into 5. I'm looking out for my deaths on on YouTube! :)

4. Midlife_crisis

Did you get to play the alpha?? Brilliant, I got to play the bf1 alpha but it got tweaked quite a bit by the time it got released. That's the point of the alpha and beta I know. I've been watching the gameplay on YouTube and don't know what to make of it, looks a lot like Bf1 tarted up a bit. Saying that I'm still getting it, can't wait

5. Midlife_crisis

Never read your post properly, you played jackfrags as well..... Nice. Should've bagged him when you did or humped him like they used to do in bf4

6. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Full Member

I really enjoyed 5, felt different to 1 & that's a positive for me. If I could have got near Jack Frags I would have t- bagged, but with his score of 73 K's -13 D's, not much hope of taking him down:givein: Looking forward to the next installment of bf5!

7. Midlife_crisis

Yeah, he is good at bf and makes the game seem really easy. Thing with streamers like him that have a following, is that they have players following them everywhere. They hardly ever run out of ammo or health

8. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Full Member

Too true. We had a platoon in 3&4 'Rusty Bullet Holes' so that was always handy to keep you going. I'll find the link to our YouTube of those old days...:weedy:

9. Midlife_crisis

Please do, I'll probably end playing it after watching the videos