BBS CK 19x8 now fitted to my Mk2 Leon Cupra

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Looks lovely...good choice, glad you went for them in the end.:D

On the suspension try eibach sportline springs....they will drop it perfectly!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Cheers Stocky. Eibach are on my shortlist if I decide to go for the Koni FSD dampers, i'll mate the Sportlines up to them. Unless i decide to go for coil-overs again of course, which have the springs included. It's got to wait though now, maybe May time i'll of done enough overtime ;)

Deleted member 7729

They are very very nice... Getting close to selling my motor to save for the next big thing and the cupra is growing on me.

Just put some LCR rims on the car and if I keep the car they'll be in that colour, but still warey of the contrast with yellow...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer, the split rim versions are obviously a whole heap more. But for just over £1500 with good rubber, i'm very pleased with them. You can certainly see where the money goes with BBS wheels, the quality is excellent.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Not as bad as I expected, its obviously a bit harder on rough ground but not bone shaking.

Car doesn't tram either, seems to handle even better. I don't rate the standard shocks though, they were the same on the Cupra R. They start out ok, but within 6 months or so they get lazy and very crashy on the road. So when my wallet recovers a bit, i'll be aiming to probably get some Koni FSDs and Eibach springs to drop it a bit too.

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Very nice, I just hope you're better at parallel parking than me. ;)

Rob

How about a set of these!:lol:
CurbFeelers1.jpg

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I rarely ever parallel park. I don't like to tempt fate :D I've never kerbed any of my SEAT alloys.

But frighteningly the ones I did kerb were aftermarket ones, many years ago mind you. :p

**** happens, but if your careful and think about your manoeuvres then that's all you can do.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
I rarely ever parallel park. I don't like to tempt fate :D I've never kerbed any of my SEAT alloys.

**** happens, but if your careful and think about your manoeuvres then that's all you can do.

:yes: I think when you spend over a grand on alloys, you tend to be ultra, ultra careful. I haven't got one kerb mark on my Superleggeras after nearly 3 years.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Halfrauds. I went in to buy myself a Torque wrench and plastic covered alloy socket so i could fit the wheels. Noticed the McGard display and matched up a bolt i took with me to the right set.

I can dig out the code tomorrow if i remember in the am. :blink:

foxy367

May 12, 2007
Wigan
Is it just me or does it not seem to matter what size wheels we put in those arches they still look like they need to be lowered. My FR runs 18's and they look like 15's or 16's!!!!

The 19's look stunning by the way.

FR 2.0T Leon

Foxy l agree.
Z - your car looks the absolute Bo**ox mate.
I want some, remortgage this weekend it is then.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.