Bbu ko3s turbo removal help

Adjay

Sep 5, 2011
Donegal,ireland
Tomorrow I'm attempting to take off my turbo for two reasons. 1 the cast seam around the muffler on the top is leaking pressure so I'm getting it professionally welded. 2 I have leak either manifold gasket,turbo to manifold gasket or a cracked manifold. So at the moment I have a new manifold gasket and turbo to manifold gasket from Dave in sere motors. But will I need anymore seals for the oil feeds and banjos when refitting and also will I need new manifold nuts? If so does anyone have any part numbers and how many I need of each. Thank guys.

Marcus_550

Feb 7, 2013
Stockton On Tees
the manifold has 13 studs on, iv had mine off twice, once to fit a atp big bore mani, that cracked and replaced with old one bored out, didn't need any studs or bolts just took time in getting em off, don't think u need to take mani off for turbo removal, if ur going to replace all the gaskets i just went down to tps and got em for about 11 - 12 pound for turbo and mani gaskets, think u may need a copper washer for the oil line to the turbo not sure, hope some of this may help

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise