bed and breakfast close to brands hatch

STOKOE

Aug 26, 2004
TEESSIDE
going to brands hatch for the first round of the btcc, anybody got any suggestions for a good bed and breakfast to stay in, not to far away from the circuit cheers.:)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
jut book a travel lodge either in maidston or one up by lakeside, cheap cheerful, and clean, what more you want

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Empi5 said:
We camped last year inside the circuit, good facilities, clean toilets/showers. bargain at £15
i might break out the tent for the first time of the year then,is there an onsite club/alehouse/eatery?
save me packing too much AGAIN(thruxton)

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
jason said:
i might break out the tent for the first time of the year then,is there an onsite club/alehouse/eatery?
save me packing too much AGAIN(thruxton)
Not from the campsite. The campsite is outside the circuit but adjacent. Agree with Empi5, it's a good site for the money but only bogs & showers.

Failing that there are gazillions of travelodge-type places in the surrounding area, £50.00 or so for the room. Somewhere like Medway M2 services is good because you're coming at Brands from the south, not with the bulk of the traffic. Except that there's a sad car-boot sale just down the road from Brands with a traditional queue of cars with chickens on roofs etc which you need to pass.

EDIT: I think the £15.00 camping is per person (adult), not per pitch, so could be expensive if there are a few in one tent. But cosy......

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise