BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
What is the part number for that light I want my lights to match also plus where did u get it from and how much cheers

Here's the part numbers:

RED S/6L6945094 F
P/6L6945108

SMOKE S/6L6945094 D
P/6L6945108 B

I'm passing this info onto SERE aswell. I got mine second hand from a member on here.

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
So while I was at work Friday night someone hit the car. I didn't see it until Sat morning as it was 1am when I got out. It left a fairly deep scratch about 6 inches long underneath the driver's headlight [:@]

Saturday morning I put the 14" steelies back on for the winter as the tyres on the alloys weren't up to it.

Now spot the difference!
Before:
23.jpg

After:
25.jpg

24.jpg

And everything still fully functioning:
26.jpg

It's all about the little things ;)

Last edited:

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
Looking good with the light fitted! Ha so many people struggle to source these! Glad it worked out well for you. If anyone is looking the man to speak to is al at awesome gti. But not sure on prices or availability anymore.

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
:clap::thumbup::thumbup:..nice one dave..gonna look good mate.

Yeah hopefully get it on over the Christmas. I've got a few exams this week and working a nice bit over the holidays so we'll see if I get a break with good weather :)

Looking good with the light fitted! Ha so many people struggle to source these! Glad it worked out well for you. If anyone is looking the man to speak to is al at awesome gti. But not sure on prices or availability anymore.

Thanks for that info Rhys. Good few people are looking for it and they're proving very hard to find!

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
Yeah they are subtle but excellent mod. Yeah al should be able to help most out altho I'm not sure how easy they are to come by now. Picked mine up a good few years back and think in the end it came via Mexico! Or something odd like that

.Si.

Feb 14, 2012
sunny essex
I didn't bother finding one! I just did a lot searching and sourced it through al at awesome gti.

dave at seres had ordered dave and myself one each but mine came up a darker shade to what i have on the car..he sent it through so i could try it to see first before i paid..

looks like there are 2 shades for these lights..light and dark shade

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
We just ordered the European main fr dealer cluster and came back fine but it took a while I think it ended up having to come from Mexico but was a fair while ago I did it. Good luck

SteveMk4

5 Door 1.2
Dec 10, 2012
Laois, Ireland
Sweet car Dave, do you be at any Irish shows or cruises at all? Also where did you get that chrome handbrake button? Is it a dealer job?

And if you still have the rear wind deflectors? I may be interested in taking them off your hands as I have a 5 door with tints if your willing to part with them

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Sweet car Dave, do you be at any Irish shows or cruises at all? Also where did you get that chrome handbrake button? Is it a dealer job?

And if you still have the rear wind deflectors? I may be interested in taking them off your hands as I have a 5 door with tints if your willing to part with them

Well lad? Not really because I don't see that many meets or cruises on around me. Handbrake button I got off a golf that was breaking in Cork but you can get it new from dealer aswell fairly cheap.

Yup I have em lad send me a PM. You from Ireland?

SteveMk4

5 Door 1.2
Dec 10, 2012
Laois, Ireland
Well lad? Not really because I don't see that many meets or cruises on around me. Handbrake button I got off a golf that was breaking in Cork but you can get it new from dealer aswell fairly cheap.

Yup I have em lad send me a PM. You from Ireland?

Ah same as myself. Yeah im up on the Laois/ Offaly border and theres rarely anything going on. Been to Hubbards a few times but too much trouble going on up there now.

Get your sidestrips and handles colour coded. My last Ibiza was same colour and looked ten times better coded :) Alright cheers will send a PM about them :)

Heres the last pic of my pride and joy that I can find. Sidestrips and handles were the only good mods I did on that car :)
Ibiza02_zps11f0f62f.jpg

SteveMk4

5 Door 1.2
Dec 10, 2012
Laois, Ireland
Dave, cant PM you so sent a friend request and hopefully that will let me contact you once you accept.

Hardly want the cupra mirror stickers I have on my beeza? They sent me 5 so have 2 spare if you want them?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.