Belated Hello

Raglits

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,

Joined the forum a while back after getting a 67 plate ST Xcellence Tech 150 TDi in Boheme Purple to replace my old Skoda Rapid last month.

Test drove an FR too, but the extra toys and softer suspension (which I think a lot of other manufacturers would class as sports suspension anyway) won me over. I have a lifetime subscription to Carista (was an early adopter and unaffected by the subscription model they subsequently brought out) so have already made a few changes although I need to investigate some things a bit more.

Happy with the car so far although I'll probably curse not getting an Octavia estate the first time I try and get something in the boot that's an inch to tall to fit but the Leon looks so much better than the Octy it was a bit of a no brainer (and if I really need loading space I can swap cars for the day with SWMBO as she has an Alhambra)

Will spend some more time searching through threads for stuff but no doubt there'll be questions from me at some point

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Welcome. I didn't even know they did a purple. You'll have to throw up some pics! Haha, I took my Cupra to Ikea a couple of weeks back. Carefully measured the boot size in the car park and subsequently bought a table that took me over an hour to fit in! Didn't help I didn't want to lean it against the gloss seat backs.

Raglits

Jan 1, 2019
Will take a couple of pictures when it's daylight again, but it's a very light sensitive colour. In good light it's definitely a purple colour (albeit quite dark), but as soon as the light starts to fade it almost looks black.

The Seat UK page is currently showing it on the ST info page though

https://www.seat.co.uk/new-cars/leon-st/overview.html

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Welcome. I didn't even know they did a purple. You'll have to throw up some pics! Haha, I took my Cupra to Ikea a couple of weeks back. Carefully measured the boot size in the car park and subsequently bought a table that took me over an hour to fit in! Didn't help I didn't want to lean it against the gloss seat backs.

My wife has a Leon Xcellence in Boheme Purple c/w adapted ambient lighting also in Purple.
dbb55ed29095a2234685403ef0bbb2c6.jpg

It’s the one on the left lol

Reactions: Legojon

Raglits

Jan 1, 2019
Here's a quick pic taken in the gloom of a winter afternoon somewhere in the West Midlands...

IMG_20190112_1340152.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.