Benefits of a miltek new zorst

Phuture

Feb 15, 2007
As the title sudgest's really!

If i was to get a Miltek back, what improvements would i see?

Cheers peeps [B)]

Deleted member 13581

More power as air passes through quicker, better noise, bigger smile.

Fleggy

Jul 22, 2007
Teesside
I'll be getting one hopefully as well, do you think its worth it to get the full system or just the cat back?

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
On the petrol the milltek non resonated doesn't sound much different until you hit the 3k rev range that’s when it goes mental.

My sound clip……. http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i158/ukric2001/?action=view&current=Mk4Vid.flv

Think I'll try a do a day time one soon.

:drool: :drool: :drool: Miltek or coilovers? I was set on coilovers until I read this thread :cry:

Does the cat-back give the same sound but just without as much performance as the full system?

Pretty much yeah, but your not going to get much performance increase out of it if you do a cat back…. I’d go for the coilovers instead.

There a good conclusion in this post for Cupra owners.... but I've never seen a Cupra extended version....
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1078377&postcount=57

If your wondering what this bracket is I'll try and take a photo tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Milltek are the best exhausts on the market, they filled the gap left in the market by Magnex who used to be the exhaust of choice in the 90's.

MTIbiza

www.streetmodified.co.uk
Jul 16, 2007
Crawley
Treated myself to a Miltek exhaust this Christmas. It has really improved the pickup - the engine seems to rev more easily. I am however still waiting for the decat pipe to arrive.

Also fitted a Jabba ARB which made a world of difference and well worth the £225!!

Mike

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
:drool: :drool: :drool: Miltek or coilovers? I was set on coilovers until I read this thread :cry:

Does the cat-back give the same sound but just without as much performance as the full system?

I noticed that the downpipe/cat made the turbo whistle alot louder and also gave it a deeper exhaust note........dare i say a bit like a scooby/evo. It spooled up quicker to but it wasnt a massive gain.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members