Bens Red Leon Cupra R 225

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Engine bay looks mint mate and stickers are looking good too.

Will have to meet up soon and get the laptop on your car for those vagcom features.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Cheers mate It's getting there. That would be good mate whenever your ready let me know. :)

Are you off this bank holiday mate? Should be able to do Friday or Monday if that's any good?

Going to a rave Saturday night so Sunday is a no no, :lol:

I need to re-install the window drop software, will have a look tonight to get it on my laptop.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
I'm working Friday and Monday mate but will be finished by 1. You def won't be in a fit state on Sunday lol

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I'm working Friday and Monday mate but will be finished by 1. You def won't be in a fit state on Sunday lol

Monday afternoon sound good to you then mate? Gives me a bit of time to get the software back on my laptop in case I have trouble tonight.

Yeah, Sunday I will be mostly sleeping!! :happy:

dreago 1

Gav
Oct 21, 2011
East Sussex
Havent done much to the car lately as I had glandula fever last week and im still feeling rough but went to my mates unit yesterday and cleaned my engine bay. Was driving me made being stuck indoors.

Heres how it came out.

IMAG0269.jpg

Theres nuts and bolts that are corroded that I want to replace along with all the hoses but is already looking much better.

Hey mate hope your feeling better, engine bay looks mint. what did you use to clean it?

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Monday afternoon sound good to you then mate? Gives me a bit of time to get the software back on my laptop in case I have trouble tonight.

Yeah, Sunday I will be mostly sleeping!! :happy:

Monday afternoon is perfect mate cheers. Gives me time to get you a tin of beer lol although after Saturday night you might still be saying I'm not drinking anymore Lol.

Dreago I used Auto Glym engine degreaser and steam cleaned off with my mates Karcher then used silicon spray on hoses and plastics and buffed off with a microfibre cloth. You have to be careful where you spray it though and avoid intakes as it can damage your maf. I've never had a problem just be careful.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Sweet dude It's a date let me know what times good for you and will have to text me your postcode. The old girls having the works of a service on Saturday. :)

dreago 1

Gav
Oct 21, 2011
East Sussex
Sorry to butt in guys.would you mind if joined you only I have not found many LCR owners too close to me and would like to compare and have a chat?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Ah yeah, I will text over my address for you now mate...

See you on Monday ;) Hope you don't look around my car you may get the urge to spend lol..

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Dreago we will all have to arrange a meet up there's a few people around that way. I'm in Greenwich. The amd rolling road days will be best I would say.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Sorry to butt in guys.would you mind if joined you only I have not found many LCR owners too close to me and would like to compare and have a chat?

Where abouts are you mate?

If not far from Bromley/Orpington way you're welcome to pop round mine on Monday and join us for a chat. DK isn't too far from me, also El and my mate Chris (demonite) on here, he is closest to me out of everyone on here with LCR's I believe.

Should get some local meets going on over the summer :)

dreago 1

Gav
Oct 21, 2011
East Sussex
Where abouts are you mate?

If not far from Bromley/Orpington way you're welcome to pop round mine on Monday and join us for a chat. DK isn't too far from me, also El and my mate Chris (demonite) on here, he is closest to me out of everyone on here with LCR's I believe.

Should get some local meets going on over the summer :)

Yea definitely I'm not far from Maidstone. If it ok? Pm me your details and we can sort something out. I was meant to go to the Amd meet but had to work.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Looking clean man, I love a good jet wash in the bay myself. I'm going devils advocate and saying all black hosing but red caps and red clamps if possible.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Looking clean man, I love a good jet wash in the bay myself. I'm going devils advocate and saying all black hosing but red caps and red clamps if possible.

This is looking good there's quite a few of us within 35 miles. Looking forward to shows and meets in the summer.

I've just found a front slam panel gonna get that powdercoated Matt black oh and the rail that holds the dipstick gonna get that done aswell then gotta sort new screws and bolts

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members