Best colour for altea

Andrews

Funny??

Something different from the people carrier/ford/vauxhall/vw/french norm - yes. Funny? - I don't think so!

Why pay £000's more for Golf GT TDi, when the Altea does exactly the same, but the gets the "what make is it,? Looks good doesn't it?", rather than the "oh, it's [another] Golf!"

:doh:

Andrews

I think I've cracked this uploading images lark! if I have (successfully), you should be able to see a couple of pics of mine in Rubiu Red. 'see what i mean about the colour change in different light conditions.

Cheers!

pantsdavies

Apr 1, 2007
I bought the car as a demonstrator so I think seat pipmped it a bit, to try and catch peoples attention, it certainly caught mine....

I have never seen one like it, my kit and wheels were discussed sometime last year on here, click below

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121985&highlight=pantsdavies

Yes, front, rear and side skirts are part of kit, Silver mirror covers and boot strips are extra I beleive

Last edited:

markirel

faster on 2-wheels
Apr 7, 2006
Midlands
Magic black, stunning but hard to keep looking clean. :D
Altea1.jpg

Altea2.jpg

Altea3.jpg

JohnS

best colour

Got to be Emocion Red, even Seat use it in lots of their literature and no cost option. Looks exceptional when polished. I use Autoglym super resin then topped up with the gloss finish stuff (gold label) fantastic. Then it normally rains as I stand back to admire it.

hanxslf

Just got mine this week it's Platinum grey metalic
05 plate TDI SPORT DSG

keilpino

Got a platinum grey, which looks great when polished, but there's so many grey/silver cars out there it struggles to stand out...would have really preferred a bright red Altea!

lady altea

Just got my Altea 2.0tdi sport , 3 weeks ago... In Tinta Black, love it :)

steve2.0tdi

My opinion is Luna Grey, hides dirt and blends in well with the alloys!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.