Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Best Current Cupra Lease Deals?

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3 (2012-2020)' started by QTom, Sep 26, 2017.

1. QTom

QTom Active Member

I am looking for a manual 5DR Leon Cupra on a 24 month lease.

I've looked at quite a few places and so far the best offer I've gotten is from a dealer: £1835 initial then £272 a month for 23 months. This is with metallic paint, 11k miles and including gap insurance, servicing and maintenance (including tyres).

I'm relatively happy with that and am thinking about going ahead with it tomorrow, but I thought I had better ask here first to see if anyone knows of anything better?

Thanks

2. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator

3. QTom

QTom Active Member

Thanks. Not bad, but I imagine with 12k miles + maintenance and gap it will be the same or more than my current offer.

4. hitchygolf1971

hitchygolf1971 Active Member

Try parkers website for brokers and what car website for dealers it will compare all dealers and brokers

5. ben4012

ben4012 Active Member

Buy your own gap. Save £300

6. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator

7. QTom

QTom Active Member

Checked those places, seems like everything is in a similar ballpark. I'll probably stick with the place I was looking then. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off :)

Yeah actually I should probably find out how much less it is without gap, if I could save a decent amount by getting it separately I may do. Know any good places to get it?

8. SRGTD

SRGTD Active Member

I found ALA to be very good on price for GAP insurance - https://www.ala.co.uk (I got 4 years vehicle replacement plus cover for £153.79 in March last year, using their price match guarantee). The price match guarantee means they’ll match a competitor price and beat it by 20% of the difference. One of these discount codes may also work in the ‘promotional code’ box on their website;

MVCALA11; 11% discount

VP10; 10% discount

You could also try Direct GAP - https://www.directgap.co.uk and GAP Insurance 123 - https://gapinsurance123.co.uk. No personal experience of these two GAP providers, but you’ll be able to get some alternative prices to compare to the ALA price - and use the ALA price guarantee if they’re cheaper than ALA.

#8 SRGTD, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  9. j.owen

j.owen Active Member

Give IMG SEAT Warrington a call

10. N8KOW

N8KOW Active Member

Trying to get a test drive out of them at the minute J. Owen (quite useless tbf)

11. QTom

QTom Active Member

They're a 200 mile drive for me, still worth a call?

Do they offer delivery on the cars?

Can't see any offers for the Cupra on their site :(

Also is it true that the end of the quarter is the best time to buy (or lease I guess), due to dealer targets and better deals etc? December is meant to be the best time I've heard.

I'm debating taking a little longer to look around and maybe find a better deal later this year. I'm in no rush now as I'm going to have to MOT and tax my car for another year now either way.

12. motty225

motty225 B9 S4

They may do a deal on the 300 like they did on the 290 at some point which most of the people on the forum jumped on, including me, £2400 deposit and £131 a month

#12 motty225, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  13. garry H bird

garry H bird Active Member

HI all don't think that deal includes fully maintained ??

14. DanTheManc

DanTheManc Active Member

Give SEAT Stockport a call and ask to speak to Carly Rayner.

15. Das Chin

Das Chin Active Member

try vehcilesavers.com and ask for Jack . tell him Nick Welch sent you and he can help out with the deposit.

some great deals on the leon right now and can find you a good one.
    https://www.vehiclesavers.com/car-leasing/seat/leon-hatchback/2.0-tsi-cupra-300-5dr.html

£1900 down and £213 per month on 10k miles. call for quote on 11k miles and the maintenance.

Gap is normally a one off payment at £250. £10 per month over 24 months well worth doing. not even 2pints down here!!

that a saving of £1380 over what seat quoted you. Gap is £250, one service in 24 months is like £250 for oil drop and a set of tyres? maybe one set of fronts....£400 delivered from ben patey tops so £450 saved going with vehicle savers?

would not be wanting to put any more down than £2k on any new car tbh let alone a seat! it all works out the same in the end with monthly payments but I would rather keep the cash in the bank

#15 Das Chin, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  16. N8KOW

N8KOW Active Member

Vehicle Savers worked out the best when I was speccing up a DSG 4WD ST, but Warrington Seat came out cheaper, I just found the salesman unhelpful though :(