Best deals for a new Leon cupra

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Well after taking and listening to your advice just got a cracking deal on a cupra lux new one with every optional extra 292 pcm well happy

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
That's a good price. Motorsourcegroup have similar prices for a Cupra Lux, but you or your partner/family have to be employed by NHS, Police or Prison, Military, Public Sector or Teaching Professional. Currently offered at £22076. There is an admin fee of £195 to add to that.

It’s showing £21300 now, never used the place but interested for future. Mrs is a teaching assistant and sister in law (if that counts) works in the nhs

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
I used motorsourcegroupe so far the best price hands down but is the sunroof a pan roof or just a normal on new cupra ?

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
It’s showing £21300 now, never used the place but interested for future. Mrs is a teaching assistant and sister in law (if that counts) works in the nhs
That's the standard Cupra. I bought the Cupra Lux, still is 22k. You only need to have a friend in the military for forces cars direct so I assume for the sister companies you only need a friend too. So you should qualify.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
That's the standard Cupra. I bought the Cupra Lux, still is 22k. You only need to have a friend in the military for forces cars direct so I assume for the sister companies you only need a friend too. So you should qualify.
I was told for SEAT the person had to be in one of the named professions. But that it can differ depending on manufacturer.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Normal unless you pay the extra for it to be fitted.
What’s the difference,I thought the Cupra did not come with a sunroof and it was an option ?

I’m concerned now as I have ordered electric sunroof option,well says this on Seats order,I think my Motorsource order says Pan roof.

Is there two options ?

Also I have ordered through Motorsource and my Lux is cheaper than every second hand Seat cupra not even the lux versions brand new, inducing the roof and finance.

Bim the price on website is subject to the £195 admin fees and on the road fees like tax and first registration etc

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Yeah sunroof is an option but I want to see one first to see if it is a sunroof or pan roof style

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah sunroof is an option but I want to see one first to see if it is a sunroof or pan roof style
What’s the diff ?

You can see them on Seat used website on 2019 cupra’S I would describe as Pan as they are half the roof and open quite a lot

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Bim the price on website is subject to the £195 admin fees and on the road fees like tax and first registration etc

How much is that?
Finance quotes don’t even mention that so how can they price it, tell you what it costs/you pay and not add that in?

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
How much is that?
Finance quotes don’t even mention that so how can they price it, tell you what it costs/you pay and not add that in?

Ok so I wrote you a reply and realised my numbers don’t work out ! With their website prices so deleted it.

I’m going to contact them tommorow and then can explain.

Effectively you pay £195 admin fee and £300 deposit upfront to order the new car.

The other additions on my order are
Road tax £210
Registration fee £55

That’s on top of the car price

I was told the cupra lux has gone up so had to wait for this quote so could not compare.

My total was £23134 inc pan roof and all the above which does not work out when the base price on website is £22076,all I can think is their website is not up to date.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Ok so I wrote you a reply and realised my numbers don’t work out ! With their website prices so deleted it.

Effectively you pay £195 admin fee and £300 deposit upfront to order the new car.

Road tax £210
Registration fee £55

I was told the cupra lux has gone up so had to wait for this quote so could not compare.

My total was £23134 inc pan roof and all the above which does not work out when the base price on website is £22076,all I can think is their website is not up to date.
Ok I worked it out,it’s because of VAT so website is correct with current prices.

So really if you ordered as is on website you would pay on top of that price

£195 admin fee
£210 Road tax
£55 first registration fee

Interest if you take out finance

Still great deal when Seat offered me the same for £35000 ! PCP effectively with my deal it’s £10000 less even with my finance

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019

Road tax £210
Registration fee £55

Most likely. Basically when they changed to bucket seats this month and ditched the winter pack they put the price up around £500. Doesn't make sense as the leather seats are a pricier option than buckets by around £500 so should be cheaper. I think it's because they are more desirable despite being a cheaper option.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I was told for SEAT the person had to be in one of the named professions. But that it can differ depending on manufacturer.
Not true as my mate bought one using me as the referral. He couldn't buy VW, Skoda or Audi but Seat allowed friends and family scheme.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Not true as my mate bought one using me as the referral. He couldn't buy VW, Skoda or Audi but Seat allowed friends and family scheme.
I’m just telling you what I was told.
The guy I spoke to said it was friends and family. But then came back to say no you can’t. When did your mate buy the SEAT.
My wife had to buy the car in her name. So either the ‘rules’ have changed or the advisor I spoke to has given duff info.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I’m just telling you what I was told.
The guy I spoke to said it was friends and family. But then came back to say no you can’t. When did your mate buy the SEAT.
My wife had to buy the car in her name. So either the ‘rules’ have changed or the advisor I spoke to has given duff info.
Same time I did , March. Maybe they've met their quota and don't need friends and family sales anymore so changed the rules as you stated.

Reactions: seatgraham

Kothaex

Sep 24, 2018
So this boundless thing is legit? they'll genuinely do a brand new cupra 290 DSG for 22k?

I bought a manual Cupra 280 (2014) last year but I'm really looking to upgrade to a facelift DSG... if I could get over 10k on part ex and they do HP finance that's like £250 a month.

I'm into that!

Challymo

Apr 13, 2019
The boundless thing is definitely legit, they supply through Griffin cars (they normally do the military discount but have a deal with boundless).

I bought mine through them in march and the guy I dealt with was brilliant going back and forth a few times to find the right balance of deposit to payments. They even offered a good price for my old car as p/x (offered me the same as 2 separate dealers had). The only minor drawback is I had to drive down to Brighton to change cars as they can only supply direct with seat.

Overall it was a painless and quick turnaround (they had a cancelled order in the exact spec I wanted so it only took 3 weeks from order to collection). Finance was arranged through them at 5.9% on PCP (I believe they will do HP aswell).

If you want me to pass on the details of the guy I dealt with at Griffin just PM me. You will need a membership with boundless to get the deal though.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
So this boundless thing is legit? they'll genuinely do a brand new cupra 290 DSG for 22k?

I bought a manual Cupra 280 (2014) last year but I'm really looking to upgrade to a facelift DSG... if I could get over 10k on part ex and they do HP finance that's like £250 a month.

I'm into that!
Yep it's legit. I just paid them 22k and got a Cupra Lux Direct from Barcelona. Didn't take their finance or PCP as 4.9% is a bit steep. 1 year old Cupras sell for around 22k so not a bad deal tbh. Much better than the lease deals.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.