Best Looking Cupra!!!!

Pyro

Hey pyro, wassup! I liked your car. Could you show me some more pics of it? I am going to by a new car soon and so looking for some best that suits my needs. Could you also provide me some more details about this car like mileage, maintainance, etc. I would love to see some more inside look of this car.

Regards,
sophia

I shall get some later on ;) any particular pics??

Cars done 130.000 miles if you click the link in my sig called "sam's boost leak machine" there's all the info on the spec of the car ;)

sophia

I shall get some later on ;) any particular pics??

Cars done 130.000 miles if you click the link in my sig called "sam's boost leak machine" there's all the info on the spec of the car ;)

As I said before, I want to see some pics of interior of that car. If you can upload some then it would be great.

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Mine:

IMAG1301.jpg

IMAG1312.jpg

IMAG1308.jpg

IMAG1419.jpg

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
Thanks a lot t0m

I am very pleased with how it looks I just want some big Brembos behind those RS4's now which is why its up for sale as Im upgrading to the real McCoy, but I am going to make it look exactly the same, fingers crossed :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Thanks a lot t0m

I am very pleased with how it looks I just want some big Brembos behind those RS4's now which is why its up for sale as Im upgrading to the real McCoy, but I am going to make it look exactly the same, fingers crossed :)

You'll love the real McCoy. Get vagcom at the ready, that's my advice, along with a whole host of other things!! :lol:

Pyro

As I said before, I want to see some pics of interior of that car. If you can upload some then it would be great.
:think: may have to give a clean then ;) lol still not unpacked it from moving :cartman: where are located Sofia?

Sounds like someone's casing your car & planning to steal your pride and joy, Pyro :p
they can have it fukin thing :banghead: it hasn't moved in 2 months :cry:

s_purs

Loving the pictures in here, it really inspires you to find something small that you can change on your car that makes all the difference.

What is the rubbery/plastic bit on the bottom of the front bumper called in this pic?

seatlot230po2.jpg

It looks cool. How much would one be? And I guess they are easy to fit (I have a LC not LCR)?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

s_purs

lol I did have a guess it would be that, was literally just going to google it!

How easy are they to fit to a LC?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise