1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Best mpg out of your 95/115 hp

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk6 (2017-present)' started by pompeydave, Aug 4, 2019.

1. farrar

farrar Full Member

MPG on the new hybrid Cupra models should be much better but they are still a year away.

2. KXL

KXL KXL

On my previous 1.0 TSI Mk5 DSG, as I didn't have a choice which gear when in auto, it would do 50mph in 7th gear around 1700rpm. And instantaneous fuel consumption would be around the 70mpg +/- 5mpg mark.

3. pompeydave

pompeydave Active Member

And what would be the price tag ? Obviously going to be a cracking motor but with a hefty price to go with it.Doing 8k mikes a year cannot justify spending a fortune . Saying that electric cars are interesting to say the least and will prob opt for one in the future .

Jonathan Bassett likes this.
  4. camelspyyder

camelspyyder 2 SEAT-er

On a downward incline and a trailing throttle the 1.2TSI showed instantaneous 200mpg. The lowest I ever saw was 6.9mpg accelerating quite gently uphill in 2nd gear.

Utterly meaningless - the real time mpg display. Pretty much the first thing I switch off after collecting a new car.

5. Jonathan Bassett

Jonathan Bassett Active Member

I think I’ll go Tesla next. A model 3 long range or performance would be nice ;)

6. vc-10

vc-10 Active Member

Went and played with the Polestar 2 in the Trafford Centre the other day. It was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous car. I want one!

Jonathan Bassett likes this.