Better late than never

Gamo

hi all im George

i am the proud owner of a face lift MK2 Leon Copa SE been on the forum since just after i purchased it but havent got round to introducing myself and my car yet! iv had my car 9 months now and i love it to bits although i wish it was a bit quicker.

its still pretty standard but i plan on spending sprucing her up b4 her 1st birthday i was told by the dealer that it was 1 of 5 limited edition copa se's made from the factory with
Full BTCC Bodykit
18" SEAT BBS Alloy Wheels
Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors
SEAT Sport Gearknob & Pedels

so far so good hoping to mod it a lil if any1 has any ideas or tips on the 1.2 tsi feel free to comment im going to upload pics as soon as i reach 15 post! hope to get to know some of you better!

George

Gamo

Hi guys just became a full member here are some pics of my babes! Lol

This is when I first saw her in the showroom love at first sight!!!
b0f8dc77-9e89-825e.jpg

This is just after our first time!
b0f8dc77-9f10-781a.jpg

This is the day after I picked her up! Thought i would treat her to some new shades
b0f8dc77-9f63-2281.jpg

b0f8dc77-9f7e-aa68.jpg

This is me getting tugged and told to peal my tints at 5am on my way to work!
b0f8dc77-a1b5-95a0.jpg

About 500 miles on the clock! After first motorway drive
b0f8dc77-9fca-6af1.jpg

H.I.D kit fitted after 3 weeks also LED sidelights super bright high beams and LED number plate light! All with no errors
b0f8dc77-a0c6-9ad4.jpg

b0f8dc77-a10b-b18e.jpg

And a couple days ago getting a quote for a cat back
b0f8dc77-a24b-9d6b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pete12

The hid kit looks great, looks very nice too btw, good choice of colour :)

Gamo

What else have you got planned for the car?

iv been looking into a remap and am waiting on a company to get back to me!

also thinking about getting a BOV with recirc kit air filter or induction kit and posibly an exhaust (but its like 600 and so might give it a miss)

also wanna get my bonnet roof and wheels wrapped! not sure what colour yet but black and C/F have been done to death! lol

looking to get the callipers painted aswell and then lower the life outa it! im thinking 60-70mm

what do u drive??

Pete12

Wow! Sounds like you've got a fair bit planned lol

I drive a cupra r, in onvi yellow, black rims, full brembo callipers etc, just wish it had the leather interior, but theyre extremely hard to find!

The wrap sounds good, why don't you see if they can do a flip paint, something like White with red flake in it?

What colour are you going for the callipers?
Sounds like you'll be eating the Tarmac being that low lol, but it sounds very good!!!

Don't get forced induction, my past experience with them has been shocking, they sound good, and more often than not, make the performance worse (in my case) whereas put the standard box back with panel filter, boom.... That's the winner for me :) l

Gamo

Lol! The exhaust is £600! And i wont get much extra outa it! Although it will sound the bo***x im still considering it! I think i will just stuck with the panel filter! Dunno if i can get flip vinyl and i dont wanna paint it as i want to put back to standard in a few years wen i upgrade to a cupra possibly! Lol im def getting a bov lowered and mapped in the next few weeks! Cant wait!

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
Looks shithot mate!, absolutely love the BBS wheels and BTCC body kit! :p.. the beeza cupra bodykit reminds me abit of the BTCC, thats probably why I like it so much lol

How much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

Have you asked Jabbasport about mapping? I'm planning on going there in a couple of weeks so I'll ask while I'm there if you want.

Also I'll see what lowering kits we have listed, or are thinking of going for coilovers instead?

Gamo

Looks shithot mate!, absolutely love the BBS wheels and BTCC body kit! :p.. the beeza cupra bodykit reminds me abit of the BTCC, thats probably why I like it so much lol

How much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

Have you asked Jabbasport about mapping? I'm planning on going there in a couple of weeks so I'll ask while I'm there if you want.

Also I'll see what lowering kits we have listed, or are thinking of going for coilovers instead?

Thanks man! Prob gonna go for budget coilies! Coz i dont know how low i wan it! So im gonna go 60 to start with and then decide from there!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.