Better late than never

Pete12

Lol! The exhaust is £600! And i wont get much extra outa it! Although it will sound the bo***x im still considering it! I think i will just stuck with the panel filter! Dunno if i can get flip vinyl and i dont wanna paint it as i want to put back to standard in a few years wen i upgrade to a cupra possibly! Lol im def getting a bov lowered and mapped in the next few weeks! Cant wait!

Sounds like you've got a vision for the beast, but go for it, sounds awesome. Try a custom exhaust maker, might be cheaper (unless that is what you've already done lol) and defo don't get it painted, the beauty of vinyl, is the fact you can put it back to standard, I want to get my roof, spoiler and bonnet wrapped in carbon :)

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
Thanks man! Prob gonna go for budget coilies! Coz i dont know how low i wan it! So im gonna go 60 to start with and then decide from there!

Ok cool mate, will look sweeet lowered [B)].

Le me know if you ever want to swap you springs for on the coilovers, got all lengths, rates and Inside diameters to fit all coilover platforms. All the SUPLEX racecoils were designed by our MD who was the MD at Eibach UK when it first formed, so they have all been designed to beat Eibachs designs in every way possible.

Gamo

Hey guys just a quick update! I fitted my coil overs and slapped her! Only got a couple of iPhone pics at the moment will put up some more once shes clean!
9eru4u8u.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.