BIG Meet/Track/Santa Pod day out

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
As long as u don't mind a mk2 putting in an appearance I'll come ;) will be good to meet some guys from here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

wadey91

May 17, 2012
I wouldn't mind coming along too this would be good to meet a few new faces, I'll be in a boca if that's ok ?

CupraSean

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra
Jul 21, 2010
West Midlands
rian, its getting quite big now, spesh with all the different models, might be worth chucking this thread into the meets section so that everyone will see it and get a huge meet happening !

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Think we should have a meet 1st & then set a date at santa pod, your thoughts guys?

I think Sandwell Valley country park will be ideal, no high speed bumps & hi-vis hero FREE
Its also right next to the M5

http://goo.gl/maps/QxXVv

Just come off the phone to santa pod & at the minute there's 2 date's we have where we can have the whole pod to ourselves

6th April

23rd March

Im waiting on a reply via email also of more date's which the pod will have an event BUT the strip will be free all day so we will have more dates to choose from

This is the location from what i have read khal

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I can only make the 6th April meet I'm afraid guys at Santa pod. It would b epic to get a huge seat meet down there! Line us all up next to the strip and get some cheeky photos

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Will do soon Andy

Speaking with si earlier & him and the Seat terror squad will be going to a RWYB day at santa pod also so there will be another date for everyone to attended if they are up for it because i am :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise