BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Car went into Winter mode today as we've been forecast some snow and recently the roads have been really slippy in the early hours on the way to work.

Fitted the Winter wheels (Cupra Orions) and tyres (Vredestein Wintrac Extreme) and removed the Triple R Splitter. Also fully cleaned and sealed the paintwork too!

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Car went into Winter mode today as we've been forecast some snow and recently the roads have been really slippy in the early hours on the way to work.

Fitted the Winter wheels (Cupra Orions) and tyres (Vredestein Wintrac Extreme) and removed the Triple R Splitter. Also fully cleaned and sealed the paintwork too!

Know the feeling of slippy roads Rs spends most of its life sideways just now :D

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland

What's the Clarence like with the brembos vs the orions?

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
The new Cupra quicker round a track mate
Not once I've finished with it! ;)

Plus, it's gotta be 4wd for me next buddy.
What's the Clarence like with the brembos vs the orions?
Clearance is ok, could be better but if your careful with the placement of the wheels weights then it's fine!

I've actually put some spacers on this year (10mm front/15mm rear) but they're not needed.

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Finally got confirmation for bookings, having the following fitted at AKS Tuning then off to R-tech for some custom mapping.....:whistle::funk:

TTE420 Turbo.....
AEM WMI Kit........with AKS spacer install.....
TTRS LPFP.........
155bar FPRV..........
AKS runner flap delete.......
PERON intercooler..........
Ground Control Top Mounts........
Polar FIS...........

Should be interesting!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Finally got confirmation for bookings, having the following fitted at AKS Tuning then off to R-tech for some custom mapping.....:whistle::funk:

TTE420 Turbo.....
AEM WMI Kit........with AKS spacer install.....
TTRS LPFP.........
155bar FPRV..........
AKS runner flap delete.......
PERON intercooler..........
Ground Control Top Mounts........
Polar FIS...........

Should be interesting!

Epic mate she will be a monster after that lot is added :stars:

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Onwards and upwards mate. Nice to see it progressing.
Cheers Rich, hope all is well buddy!? :thumbup:
I keep seeing the results of the TTE420 and want one more and more. I can't wait to get mine on the track some time this year.
Same here matey, they look like a great bit of kit!
Epic mate she will be a monster after that lot is added :stars:
Cheers buddy, it'd be awesome if it was all done by the time of the Cat and Fiddle meet but it's not booked in for a while after that!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.