Birmingham Convoy to Ultimate Dubs 2013

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
I don't think I will be going now as clutch has let go so ent going nowhere sun snow or rain :/

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
I don't think I will be going now as clutch has let go so ent going nowhere sun snow or rain :/

Your joking mate !! Thats not good was looking forward to seein you and the k1 there . Has the clutch completely gone now then ? You getting uprated new one for all them bhp's :)

"Bummer lol looks like I will be going on my own then if it dont snow"

Il be going mate 100% just not if its snowing :)

Last edited:

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
Just sorted the car it wasn't clutch it was another pipe :/ quick fix tho what time we meeting up the khal ?

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
Khal I've broke down on motor way mate I think clutch has let go :/ sorry dude but looks like I'm not commin

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Just got home and got some new pressed plates from Dubmeister :) after some other crap company there sold me some that were far from road legal, the spacing was all ****ed up too. Had an argument with them and got my money back. Some really nice Leons were there, had a great few hours there.

The que trying to get to the centre was massive in all directions glad i went in the morning lol

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Got me some pressed plates for my private plate and some cleaning gear . It was a decent show and some really nice cars . I loved this leon with the custom paint looked evil
zy5edabu.jpg

2u4usube.jpg

Shame i never bumped into you guys but i think you would have pretty much be leaving by the time i got there . The traffic was terrible took me 45-50mins to get from the motorway !!! Took me no time on the way home though ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members