Birmingham Convoy to Ultimate Dubs 2013

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Yeah Lee I loved that Leon best I have seen for along time. Who did you get your plates from? Please say Dubmeister lol

Hahaha u know what i never !!!. I got mine from the first place i saw as i didnt know dubmeister was there . It was from a stand called europl8. there are just as good as my previous ones off "dub" . I saw loads of dodgy little places doing them though . Where was the first place you got yours khal ?

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Some place by dubmeister at the end of hall 2 I think forgot their name, totally illegal and poor quality compared to dubmeisters. They did loads stickers something like 'Simply' something or god knows what. I saw the first seller in Hall 1 they wanted £30???

Just need some plate holders, any suggestions to where to get them at a decent price?

Pics are on my FB now

Last edited:

JAM11E

Nov 16, 2012
Just a sneek peek of todays shots......more to come

Ibiza_zpscf4ababb.jpg

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
Just thought I would let you guys know about the k1 took it in this morning and it seems to be my gear box, clutch and flywheels :/

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Holy **** mate !!! Thats not good at all . Seems strange that clutch fly wheel and gearbox go at the same time . If it is the box you would be better just changing the clutch at the same time anyway but for them all to go at the same time is a wounder mate .

Hope you get it sorted soon bud !!!