bit of help

turbokid23

hi ppl im new on ea got told to join by cupratim,, i own a golf mk4 turbo im doing a ko4 turbo set up i have every think then a lad told me i need a ko4 down pipe??? can you ppl point me in the rite direction,, cheers,,:D

turbokid23

Got bout £250 for down pipe and de cat eney think good out there for that??

turbokid23

I got £600 for a full system
But am going r32 rear wots out there for that and I don't want a crappy miltec

turbokid23

I think thay am over rated and over priced,, in law got a s3 running 340 with miltech,, Want some think with a deep grunt

Dan1720v

Feb 28, 2010
Street, Somerset
I wouldn't say they are overated, over priced maybe, but it depends what you want. something wigth deep grunt can be anything to be honest. Modifying on a cheap budget never works out well...

turbokid23

£600 for turbo bk,, just for abit of pipe thayam jokers :( I got told some 1 on here wa selling down pipe and decat??

jj2007uk

Aug 2, 2011
Telford
I've currently got a milltek down pipe and supersprint de-cat back system... Works brilliantly and sounds awesome. I was actually running on a milltek sports exhaust and downpipe at one point and this sounded brilliant... Just I wanted decat. Had a look on eBay?

Last edited:

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
You're one happy chap arnt you. For future reference might be worth asking and taking advice not asking and then telling everybody they're wrong. Just my opinion I guess. Bye :)

turbokid23

If u Reed it mate,, I just said I don't like miltech,, is there eney more or different typs than that?? I'm gratefull for all the advice I am getting thanks to every 1

jj2007uk

Aug 2, 2011
Telford
I'm glad my mate fitted all the bits to mine before I bought it lol I found a toyosports decat 3" downpipe that would fit my car... Finishes in 4 days... Any good??

turbokid23

I'm glad my mate fitted all the bits to mine before I bought it lol I found a toyosports decat 3" downpipe that would fit my car... Finishes in 4 days... Any good??

Dont get it mate think I got sun stroke :)

jj2007uk

Aug 2, 2011
Telford
There's an auction that says... Toyosports decat and downpipe 3" stainless steel, with 4 days left at £50 and it fits my car which is a LC 1.8t 03, but it says it should also fit other 1.8t 20v seats vws skodas etc dunno if this is any use??

Feb 20, 2010
ipswich
If u got that much to spend go with the relentless one
Contact Sam Bryant on here
340 is very good from a s3 must be a hybrid turbo then

turbokid23

Have you got the link,, he much is he doing them for its a imi bearing turbo,, fast

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.