'biza 1.8t servo pipe *help*

J1MMY

the man with the van
Jun 30, 2005
brizzle
I know I know another pic request..........:banned:

Could someone pop a pic up of theirs and how it routes to the inlet manifold please? I've change over to the right handed manifold and it only has one take off at the end unlike the 180bhp left handed mani which has two - one at the end and one which seems to act like a booster coming from the T.I.P. I've rid myself of the l/h one and need to get one asap.

I daren't stick my neck out here but if anyone could give me the part number or a screenshot of the servo pipe system then i'd appreciate it.:)

J1MMY

the man with the van
Jun 30, 2005
brizzle
Thats a BIG help :)

Any chance of the part no(s) for the servo pipe setup?

Also, that blue hose running from the servo pipe - is that going into the T.I.P? looks like its doing the same job as the pipe that i removed from mine - providing assistance to the servo pipe?

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
for some reason i think hes using it for his boost gauge

correct me if im wrong!!!ive just bought a cupra with this, god knows why any 1 would do it!!(no offence) not like it now tho!

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
yeah its for my boost gauge..works perfectly...so why wouldnt i use it?
plus the owner before done exactly the same so the green plug for it was missing

Craig..clean? are we looking at the same picture? lol
that pics is pretty old now, was back in feb after tip was fitted. more blue hoses and more dirt in there now

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
no idea on part number of the servo pipe sorry...do you know there was a recall on them? thats assuming yours has split? should be able to get it done for free if thats the case

if not, i know people have replace some bits with samcos

J1MMY

the man with the van
Jun 30, 2005
brizzle
yeah I know there was a recall, thing is the whole of my 'bay is hybrid as I used a 180bhp lump to begin with and changed the inlet mani to the same type that your mk3's (and 225's) use hence the need for the different servo pipe. No worries the pic was useful.....those engines are pretty squashed in from factory!

J1MMY

the man with the van
Jun 30, 2005
brizzle
BUMPETY BUMP still needing the part no. as the etos in my local friendly independent vag parts factor is listing loads of different types. Bigger FMIC & boost piping rebuild now finished - just need the servo pipework and I'm back on the road:lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.