Black Cupra Grill Flag

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi - I know I could just spray mine but does anyone have the part number for the black Cupra flag used in the facelift grill ?
I had it will find it again in a mo, but everytime I ask, there is no price or availability listed. That’s both the Cupra R on and a new 290/300 Copra.

As the new digital dash is now available to buy as a part hoping it will become available.

Edit: Sorry just realised in my conversation I never had the part number just chassis and reg numbers of the cars to use to try find the part.

I’ve message Listers (RPS on Facebook) earlier today. So hopefully should know more Monday :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DEAN0

S4BiT

Dec 8, 2018
I am also waiting for the part number and order to be available for thisone, last week it wasnt yet. But hoping to be soon, dont like the idea to paint the original one if you can buy the factory-ready parts.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I am also waiting for the part number and order to be available for thisone, last week it wasnt yet. But hoping to be soon, dont like the idea to paint the original one if you can buy the factory-ready parts.
Just chased it again today.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members