Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Black Leon Cupra 300 ;)

Discussion in 'Readers Rides (SEAT)' started by Veyron_fan, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Veyron_fan

Veyron_fan Active Member

Hi fellow petrol heads, new Cupra owner here. Here's my Leon cupra 300, absolutely love it. Has every single option fitted (apart from the false boot floor lol) so if anyone wants to ask about anything please feel free.

Already got the shopping list ready. In no particular order; Cupra decals/vinyls, pinalloy dsg paddles, autoglym lifeshine, alloygators, dashcam, cupra key cover and Pilot sport 4 S tyres when the P Zeros wear out. Which wont be too long lol
    IMG_20181028_214157_808.jpg IMG_20181028_214157_820.jpg IMG_20181028_214157_818.jpg

kanyewest and cupra300uk like this.
  2. Legojon

Legojon I only wanted a remap

Hi and welcome. Looks great! You going to consider a remap on it, or still getting used to the power? Oh and... did you park it outside Renault so they can see how to build a car? LOL.

3. cupra300uk

cupra300uk Active Member

Really nice! What pack do those seats come with? I was told initially that my cupra was almost full spec but it’s missing things like wireless charging, panoramic roof, not major problems for me but would’ve still liked it all kitted out great colour choice as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Veyron_fan

Veyron_fan Active Member

Lol no it's actually the garage where I picked it up that has SEAT and Renault sharing a building. Not thinking of any remaps yet as it's still under manufacturer warranty and still getting used to the speed. I don't think I could afford any more fuel going through the engine lol.

5. Veyron_fan

Veyron_fan Active Member

I'm not sure the bucket seats are in a pack, I think they are just an extra. It was the car of the owner of the SEAT dealer I bought it from so I don't know the specifics on the packs. All I know is he asked for 1 as a demonstrator that had everything on it to show customers. And having gone through the owners manual I can't find a single thing my car doesn't have/do. I think everything is included in the drivers safety pack plus and convenient pack plus apart from the sun roof and bucket seats.

Bloody good deal too. I estimate it must be best part of 35k new and I got it for 23k, 8 months old lol.

cupra300uk likes this.
  6. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook MK2 Cupra R Stock+

That's shiny! Get that paintwork protected asap lol You through about a clear wrap which i've seen on a few cars to help with stone chips etc...

Nice car indeed! I'll swap you for my MK2 Cupra R lol

7. Leeoncupra

Leeoncupra Leon cupra 240 stg1

Asif you offered your r out....screen shotting this for blackmail lol

bagged fr , k1 rep , 19s

8. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook MK2 Cupra R Stock+

You need to shush haha

9. Veyron_fan

Veyron_fan Active Member

Getting the autoglym lifeshine sometime this week. Got a local seat dealer who sold my mate his car that's said he'll knock £50 off the price. Can't really complain. Potentially taking a drive down to Southampton tomorrow to get some racingline dsg paddles installed. Only had the car a week and already sick of the little plastic things they call shifters lol.

10. Rob66

Rob66 Full Member

Very nice mate, my local dealer. I had an email about this car but you had snapped it up when I called lol.

They have an Eclipse ST there now, but I don't need an estate so going for a new one.

Enjoy :cheers:

11. rich RS

rich RS Ibiza 1.4 TSI ACT 150 FR

Welcome aboard! Nice little motor that you've got, did Josh do you a good deal at the Stealership?

12. Veyron_fan

Veyron_fan Active Member

Tbh it was a case of it already being such a good find that I wasn't even thinking of deals lol. Just a case of "shut up and take my money" lol

rich RS likes this.