Blanco92's Ibiza Mk4 1.2 - RIP.

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Thanks Veyron. You won't regret doing the Cupra spoiler, from the side and even more in particular when you get further away you really can see the difference.

Anyway, FR grilles and fog lights time. :D

BEFORE

P1040150.jpg

AFTER

P1040176.jpg

Really happy with the difference, but onwards and upwards, bought new side mouldings from SEAT ready to paint. Will get the door handles done at the same time, but the alloys are going to have to wait a bit longer.

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Just putting them in was easy mate. I've not wired them up yet but will be doing in the near future. I've got a headlight switch with front fog function and all the bits to make a loom ready, just need to crack on with it!

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
I'm loving that cupra spoiler, looks fantastic mate :) really like it

foglights look great too, did they set you back much?

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
P1040177.jpg

P1040181.jpg

Wondering why I bothered fitting the FR grilles and fog lights, since I've fitted them I've been reversed into and had a firework thrown underneath my car (which then exploded)... people keep attacking my Ibiza! :help:

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Car is looking sweeeeet. Not to much damage caused i hope..

Whoever threw the firework at it needs one throwing at them...

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Wondering why I bothered fitting the FR grilles and fog lights, since I've fitted them I've been reversed into and had a firework thrown underneath my car (which then exploded)... people keep attacking my Ibiza! :help:

Jesus mate, hope the cars ok :)

Don't worry though mate, i'm sure we've all had it. I've had a stone thrown at mine and a bottle, I had my say though :D bloody chavs. They're probably only jealous

Looking to get a new bumper mate? If not it may be worth getting the FR bottom grills like and painting the beams like Kidinspace, a lot cheaper than buying/painting a new bumper

Like this:

IMAG0026.jpg

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
I think the front ones don't have an orange colour but the backs do? I'm sure someone put chrome ones in on here?

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
You can fit Silvertec chrome finished indicator bulbs on the front, the lenses are clear, it's only the bulb that is orange. I'll be getting a pair shortly as I've just taken delivery of a passenger headlamp (already got a driver's one) for my twin reflector headlight conversion. Also going to be fitting a HID kit to it.

The rear ones are tinted though, nowt to be done there. :(

Jesus mate, hope the cars ok :)

Don't worry though mate, i'm sure we've all had it. I've had a stone thrown at mine and a bottle, I had my say though :D bloody chavs. They're probably only jealous

Looking to get a new bumper mate? If not it may be worth getting the FR bottom grills like and painting the beams like Kidinspace, a lot cheaper than buying/painting a new bumper

Like this:

IMAG0026.jpg
Definitely looks like we've all had it before, a bottle? I hope it wasn't some massive glass bottle. :-o

I do actually have the bottom FR grilles fitted, it's a bit hard to see though in the photo. I've also painted those slat things behind the grille black... didn't want the car looking like it has some massive teeth or something! :lol:

If you know any 99p bumpers in the North West I'm interested, Stezo. :p

Ic3man88

i like new fr grilles and foglights so much, i buy same parts my own cordoba in this winter :p

Great looking car, some bigger rims and little bit lower ;)

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Definitely looks like we've all had it before, a bottle? I hope it wasn't some massive glass bottle. :-o

I do actually have the bottom FR grilles fitted, it's a bit hard to see though in the photo. I've also painted those slat things behind the grille black... didn't want the car looking like it has some massive teeth or something! :lol:

If you know any 99p bumpers in the North West I'm interested, Stezo. :p

Thankfully not mate, was plastic. If it was glass I probably would of hit someone. Love my car too much :happy:

Ah sweet mate, I suppose being dark is hard to see matey, I do think getting the struts painted looks awesome though

Nah sadly not matey sorry, just got there at the right time I think :D keep your eyes out on ebay though, you never know

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
I saw a facelift rear bumper £30 from wolverhampton, dan't got car at time though because it was uninsured and it had sold before i got chance :( Real;ly gutted, should've paid someone to drive me there :(

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
I saw a facelift rear bumper £30 from wolverhampton, dan't got car at time though because it was uninsured and it had sold before i got chance :( Real;ly gutted, should've paid someone to drive me there :(

Ah thats gutting mate, you should of gave me a shout buddy, I would of picked it up for you :) did it come with the valance and reflective strips? If so that would of been a proper bargain

Keep your eye out fella, i'm sure you'll find another one soon enough geez

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Ah thats gutting mate, you should of gave me a shout buddy, I would of picked it up for you :) did it come with the valance and reflective strips? If so that would of been a proper bargain

Keep your eye out fella, i'm sure you'll find another one soon enough geez

It did :(

Thanks though mate :) Will keep an eye out for one :D

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
i like new fr grilles and foglights so much, i buy same parts my own cordoba in this winter :p

Great looking car, some bigger rims and little bit lower ;)

nice car mate, good progress so far.
Thanks for the comments guys.

The car's centre console is in bits now, have given the painter the centre console plastics and the side mouldings to paint today, will be giving him the door handles tomorrow.

At some point the wheels will be refurbed and painted in a darker colour, I won't be changing them though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.