Blank Infotainment Screen

BigO

Mar 5, 2018
Hello,

My Infotainment screen just went blank all of a sudden whilst tuning the radio. Turning engine off and on and leaving car for 5-10 mins hasnt helped.

I tried holding power button for 10-30 seconds but nothing either.

Anyone had this problem or has a solution?

Thanks

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
Hold down the power/volume button for a but and it should restart it. Ive had this a few times

rustyd0g

Jul 31, 2017
Edinburgh
Hello,

My Infotainment screen just went blank all of a sudden whilst tuning the radio. Turning engine off and on and leaving car for 5-10 mins hasnt helped.

I tried holding power button for 10-30 seconds but nothing either.

Anyone had this problem or has a solution?

Thanks
My infotainment screen stopped working on the drive home from the dealership after picking the car up. Initially the screen froze and then after I reset it by holding down the Power Button it wouldn't boot past the SEAT logo. It was fixed by the dealership under warranty. The screen itself wasn't faulty, it was the control unit in the glovebox.

BigO

Mar 5, 2018
My infotainment screen stopped working on the drive home from the dealership after picking the car up. Initially the screen froze and then after I reset it by holding down the Power Button it wouldn't boot past the SEAT logo. It was fixed by the dealership under warranty. The screen itself wasn't faulty, it was the control unit in the glovebox.

Ah good to hear then, thanks a lot for the info. Hope it doesn’t happen again after it’s fixed. Sad rides without no music whatsoever

Thyper

Apr 5, 2018
Kent
Happen to me this morning. My Ibiza is now 6 months old with 2.2k on the clock. Blank infotainment screen on all channels, but radio/CD/USB/DAB played fine! Able to use steering wheel controls to swap back and forth.

Held power button for 30 seconds and rebooted fine.

Nov 19, 2021
Can someone please help me. A notification on my infortainment system came up which said that the data on my satnav could not be retrieved and I needed to update it. Since then my infortainment system hasn’t been working. I have tried a soft rest (holding the power button down for 15 seconds)and this has started up my infortainment system a couple of times. The soft reset no longer works and the seat logo just keeps coming on now and again. I have no access to my radio or anything because the screen is blank. I have tried to remove and reinsert the Sd card but it doesn’t work. Any ideas of what I can do to make it work?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.