Blue LCR TIP from THS?

russman68

Feb 19, 2007
Surrey
I just emailed THS and they are currently out of stock of this item. Apparently they havent had much interest lately and are contemplating not making another batch :cry:

Is anyone thinking of buying one in the next 3 months??? I'm hoping to get some interest in this thread and show them to encourage them making some!

I think the quality is very good and comparable to forge.. and for £76 delivered your laughing!

nutter_engineer

Feb 16, 2007
I also emailed them last month about getting a black one and they said it was going to be another months till they are going to run another batch.

I've just bought an Autobahn88 TIP which has been tried by a few forum members here. Going to fit it this weekend and feels very high quality. Was around £50 delivered.

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
I just emailed THS and they are currently out of stock of this item. Apparently they havent had much interest lately and are contemplating not making another batch :cry:

Is anyone thinking of buying one in the next 3 months??? I'm hoping to get some interest in this thread and show them to encourage them making some!

I think the quality is very good and comparable to forge.. and for £76 delivered your laughing!

Thats sad to hear as have a THS one myself and it's superb.......... :(

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
I also emailed them last month about getting a black one and they said it was going to be another months till they are going to run another batch.

I've just bought an Autobahn88 TIP which has been tried by a few forum members here. Going to fit it this weekend and feels very high quality. Was around £50 delivered.

hi mate, where did you get the autobahn item from?

thanks

J0N

Defected!
Apparently they havent had much interest lately and are contemplating not making another batch :cry:

Maybe people have started to lose interest because they've never got any. I remember it saying on their website months ago that they're out of stock due to demand from SCN. These are apparantly very good and a credible alternative to Forge at a much better price so I'm suprised they're not making a killing.

russman68

Feb 19, 2007
Surrey
Maybe people have started to lose interest because they've never got any. I remember it saying on their website months ago that they're out of stock due to demand from SCN. These are apparantly very good and a credible alternative to Forge at a much better price so I'm suprised they're not making a killing.

My thoughts exactly..i mean surely the hard (expensive) part is designing and developing..after they have that they just run them off at cost price :confused:

nutter_engineer

Feb 16, 2007
hi mate, where did you get the autobahn item from?

thanks

got it off ebay. you have to go to the US site though i.e. ebay.com. then search for audi tt 225 silicone pipe from ebay shop called zenaracing. You then save the item into your watched item and then buy in the .co.uk site. credit goes fellow forumite slim20vt who showed me where to get it.

S3 Nattie

Sep 10, 2009
^^ I know the one your on about. I emailed them few weeks back, they have a 4 ply thickness so should be pretty good. Havent heard anything about the fitment of there TIP though.

How quickly did yours come.

nutter_engineer

Feb 16, 2007
^^ I know the one your on about. I emailed them few weeks back, they have a 4 ply thickness so should be pretty good. Havent heard anything about the fitment of there TIP though.

How quickly did yours come.

The autobahn88 one was delivered from hong kong in under a week. Gonna try fit it this weekend depending on the weather. will let you how I get on.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
i have autobahn88 tip. the quality is fantastic. i also have forge turbo pipes. id say they are both great quality. however the autobahn88 is a great price. iv had mine 7 months, it was a nice fit and looks great. i highly recommend the autobahn88 tip
you can see it in my sig :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.