Bluetooth Audio Streaming - does it work for You?

• Thread starter Deleted member 55436
  • Start date

vihack

Works fine for me- needs enabling in VAGCOM people just assume if people havnt done it it cant be done..
11 plate Cupra and Google Nexus One

Its poor quality though, very poor, not worth it to be honest. USB stick is where its at :)

SEAT told me I couldnt turn corner fogs off... They talk shite mate.

Adzy is it not working on yours?

Jay

Hi i have a Ibiza 2011 Sport 4 doors with xenon with original Stereo and as the friend Jay1990 said this can be enabled with VCDS but the sound is really poor like in a call, but if you are listen radio or cd or usb this is paused if you receive a sms, whatsapp, facebook, Google Navigator or another notification in my case i had a galaxy note 3 before enabling this when i was in a call the phone stops with the error "stopped sharing bluetooth" =( this was annoying but now 12 minutes talking with no problems, i'll search if there is a way to improve sound quality of blueooth.
An other option is to buy a Sw2 Smart Watch 2 with Mbh10 Sony Lbf or Galaxy gear with Belkin Bluetooth with this you have and option to control your cellphone and listen all in the speakers of your car. this options are more cheapper than buying a original seat stereo unit.

Greetings from Mexico

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.