Bluetooth deactivated?

Sep 9, 2019
I have a new-to-me 2013 Leon 1.4 TSI (140) SE Technology with the Media System Plus Navi unit.

When pressing 'PHONE' or attempting to access Bluetooth settings in the System setup menu, I get the attached error message stating "Phone not available." 20190908_213800.jpg (also, here's the System information screen: 20190908_190523.jpg )

SEAT customer service has confirmed the car should have Bluetooth - it's been booked in for a technician to look at early-October but that'll cost me £79 so I thought I'd ask here in case anyone has any ideas in the meantime.

Thanks for taking the time to look - all opinions/suggestions appreciated.

Sep 9, 2019
I tried the factory reset in settings yesterday and it reset everything except the bluetooth settings. It seems the previous owner had two phones connected and had set the visibility to 'hidden'. So the system was trying to connect to phones that weren't there and I couldn't connect my phone because it couldn't see the car.

Resetting via the power button gave me a brief window to find my phone from the car system. Now connected, I have access to all the settings so I've removed the old phones. Time will tell but I think it's sorted.

Reactions: MXP2090
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise