Bocanegra - numbers???

CraigI

Anyone know how many Bocanegra's there will be and for how long they will be available?

Want to order one, but can't until the New Year when my new work car scheme opens.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
From what I have been told by the dealers they will only be getting 10 per dealership. Don't even try getting a discount on them either as they will say because we are only getting 10 per dealership and they are "limited edition" we have been informed that the cars are to be sold at retail only with no discounts.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
From what I have been told by the dealers they will only be getting 10 per dealership. Don't even try getting a discount on them either as they will say because we are only getting 10 per dealership and they are "limited edition" we have been informed that the cars are to be sold at retail only with no discounts.

Mpst dealers will/would say that but there are a few out there that will offer a discount seatcarsdirect offer of £1651 or £15044 on the road, buyacar offer £525 off of one. Although a few brokers have indeed either removed the Cupra/Bocanegra or not offering a discount on them.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I agree, you can't beat a brand new car. Even if it is a demo with only a few miles on it you can be sure some t%@t out there has driven it bonkers testig it and also if you want to spec it up which is what most ppl do anyway. Demo seems to come pretty much stock with no extras unless the dealership has added a little something. I asked my dealer what it would cost to have the skirts and boot spoiler done. Under 200 quid for parts and the almost a grand for spraying and fitting!!!! Some one should stop selling these guys all the crack they smoking hahahahaha. So if any one has a contact that can spray and fit for me at a decent price I would be ever gratefull.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise