Body Kit Ms Designs

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
And none of the Lupo GTi parts will fit (except possibly the spoiler) as it was based on a largely restyled body shell.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
You could probably pull of the spoiler but, the rest of it looks cheap and nasty. Thats my opinion though, some people may disagree. Makes the car look very plastic and overly fussy.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Oh yes, I'd no noticed that bit - I do indeed also have the MS Designs rear spoiler, that fits brilliantly, just make sure it gets attached in the right place! :)

Jowey

Skirts no
rear bumper no

Spoiler yes, looks great on Nics

The Mk2 front lip/ lower bumper looks okay.
If it was finished in textured paint like the OEM lowers it'd work quite well IMO

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Have a look for suppliers on google - like any kits, they pop up hear and there.

I got mine second-hand so can't recommend anywhere.

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
i bought mine direct from Duncan smith automotive, just watch, theres 2 ms designs spoilers, one is like the one me and nic have which goes round the brake light and the other the brake light is moved into the spoiler ( in my opinion doesnt look as good )

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Have a look for suppliers on google - like any kits, they pop up hear and there.

I got mine second-hand so can't recommend anywhere.

i bought mine direct from Duncan smith automotive, just watch, theres 2 ms designs spoilers, one is like the one me and nic have which goes round the brake light and the other the brake light is moved into the spoiler ( in my opinion doesnt look as good )

I hate to sound repetitive but, try searching on Google - Arosa parts are quite hard to source and owners spend time trying to find them and work out if they will fit, most owners source their parts through searching. Its alot of trial and error and not one sole person has the answers to everything. Its a car that has alot of unknown fun to be had.

Here is a link to Duncan Smith Automotive http://www.msdesigndirect.com/section.php/20/1/seat but, it just says to call them which, you will get an awful lot of when trying to find parts.

Jowey

I had great difficulty trying to source
cup mirrors because a lot of places in the uk no longer bother to import
bits for our obscene little cars.

Using google chromes built in translator ..Ebay.de has always come up trumps for me.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.