body kits for new leon fr facelift

Honey Monster

Evening All,

Was thinking about a body kit for my leon fr (2010 with the new facelift).

Does anyone know of there would be issues fitting the K1 to this?:confused:

Cheers

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Evening All,

Cheers

The main issue with fitting the Aero kit, apart from the naff styling of the bumpers, is that you will find that that the fitment of the bootlid spoiler and bumpers are different on the facelift model.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Evening All,

Cheers

They do do the K1/BTCC kit for the FL Leon and has mesh grills at the side on the front bumber instead of fin's. Seems to be about 2K fitted.

Honey Monster

Owen, Do you know what the names or part numbers are for the pre or post body kits?

Cheers

Honey Monster

Owen, Do you know what the names or part numbers are for the pre or post body kits?

Cheers

Honey Monster

Thanks HotHatchSteve,

Just wasn't sure as there seems to be 2 seat google "seat orginal accessories" gives you part number 1P9071670D which ive presuming is for the 06 > 09 models and ZGB1P1071670A pertains to the facelift model.

One thing im not sure about, pics on the site you gave show twin exhausts seperated out but on my model there a double tail pipe, does this mean i need to shell out for a new exhanust aswell?

Cheers

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
One thing you do have to watch out when ordering is make sure you get the correct front bumper (Depends if you have headlamp washers).
With regards to the exhaust you can have either left, centre, or twin but I dont know if its a differant insert at the bottom of the bumper or you have to cut out the section you want.

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
You have to cut the bumper. So think hard about which exhaust you want, as altering will mean you have to get a new bumper as well (£300ish)