Bonnet bra for mk4

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
like a leather(?) cover that goes the front of the bonnet, its to stop stonechips. They're quite popular on the VW scene and also generally in America

DSCF1656.jpg

sumat like that

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
not if they had them circular bits on the top as it would stop the look of the bonnet... do they do the front wings bit? i have about 5 stone chips on there since it last got de-stone chipped!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i think these can look really good on some cars and terrible on others would be cool to see a pic of 1 on a mk4 before i decide so il wait 4 one of you guys to buy 1! there was loads of cars at edition38 with these bras on! but could do with the protection as my bonnet and wings will be primer by the end of next coz of the amount of stone chips maybe a bit too much tailgating!!!!!!!! :)

T. Spark

Id be interested

Ohhh how you will become the new Sted :p

Mudflaps and Bra please Mr Halfrauds!

I dont think it will look nice, but would gladly be proven wrong (also depending on colour id imagine!)

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
I think it might look pretty cool, but the Mk4s bonnet is a bit of a dodgy shape compared to that polo i posted or a golf.

As said earlier they look really good on some cars and not on others.

And no i doubt they'd do the front wings. In the USA you can get full face ones which cover the bumper aswell :blink:

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
well if someone gets one and posts a picture of it then might show people what itll look like:)

and do you work at halfords t-spark???

chris

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members