Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
The hole thing just pops out then the clear bit comes out of that, it's fairly easy to do and I think it will make all the difference to the overall finish especially with the effort you've been puting into the head lining etc, you could still do something other than black but the grey doesn't fit somehow to my eyes..:)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Other option is purple but, better to go with a neutral in case I change it all around.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Yip purple or that green colour that's in your head lining design would totally look better I think, you can always change it later if needed or get a second hand one to replace it.:)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I put the black plastics in today that I bought ages ago. Rear pockets and seatbelt covers were awful to do as the rear seatbelt had to be unbolted at both ends.

Before:
Photo0023.jpg

After:
Photo0024.jpg

Cannot for the life of me work out how to take the winders off !

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Looks good though boo, nice job. I understand the difficulty because I've just been puting all my carpets and trim back in and I've not quite finished yet, seats to go. What about the interior light, any decision on it yet?:)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I have a spare light. I'm going to a show at the weekend so I think I'm going to leave it for now and then send it off with the visor's to get flocked.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks good though boo, nice job. I understand the difficulty because I've just been puting all my carpets and trim back in and I've not quite finished yet, seats to go. What about the interior light, any decision on it yet?:)

I'm stopping after all the flocking ! I don't want to go into the realms of doing the carpet, very brave !

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks good. I just know I would end up getting annoyed with myself and lose my temper. I have patience for most things but, door clips and fiddly bits don't have a hope in hell.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Lol I know what you mean but you're doing a good job on your car, you've done all the headliner and stuff, I reckon you'd manage better than you think, I'll pm you a funny pic of one of the things that didn't go to plan, it was pretty funny.:)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Please do :D I actually wonder how many people have never posted up pictures of things that haven't worked but, still taken picture :whistle:

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
I always take pics if I remember, I'm only human after all and some of the mistakes are funny, thankfully I don't make as big mistakes as I have done in the past:D

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I have a black roof so don't want too many exterior black bits. I have some new wheels lined up when I have managed to get time off to drop them into the powder coaters. Bumpers need a respray. Need some HID's too. So a few things to do.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise