Boot spoiler

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Hi guys,

Is the spoiler for the Cupra the same as the rest of the Mk3's? The top of mine has come off so you can see the white innards!
I've found someone on ebay who is breaking a 2000 1.4 Mk3.

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Got my eye on that one ;)

But at a buy it now price of £49.99 + 19.99 P&P it seems fairly pricy.
Especially once I've had it painted.

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Think i saw a yellow1 floating around ebay somewhere aswell? Both those spoilers are off they cupra, not the 1.4. Its about 3inches longer than the standard 1.4 spoiler. Plus the red ones got some cosmetic damage to it could need a plastic sergeon??

Dec 31, 2005
London
Ive got a big dent on my boot lid from somebody in a 4x4 (im guessing from the tyre marks and the height of the dent and not hitting the bumper) so I was thinking it would maybe be cheaper to get a complete bootlid in red, if i find one you can have my old spoiler as i'll just end up ditching it tbh

Dec 31, 2005
London
nah thanks but it'd have to be in red to save the spraying costs, otherwise i'll just take mine to get the dents removed, but because of the scratches i wondered if it was cheaper just to buy another boot lid...
DSC01075.jpg

Dec 31, 2005
London
It was parked on my drive! I just went out and saw it like that, couldnt believe no-one saw anything or i didnt hear my alarm going off

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.