something mine doesn't have

1469911-5.jpg

anyone tell me whats it for and a part number and some idea of price

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Part No. 1M5061200

Contact David @ SERE (username: seremotors), as SEAT were selling these off cheap a while ago and he may still be able to get them. I think they are in his clearence items thread.

I had one in my Leon, handy place to store all the crap that would usually roll about in the boot.

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
Craig - do they move front to back at all when fitted? Guess its just a case of sitting in there when it comes to fitting, rather than any physical attachments??

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
sere motors dont have them cheap anymore , i asked him not so long back

theres a dealer on ebay selling them £25 delivered brand new in box , and wrapped , so a bargain

far better than £50 odd from seat direct

Gota say its good , and keeeps usefull things in one place rather than swooshing around

if i remember il go on my ebay and get sellers name for you if needed

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
It's shaped so that it 'hooks' into the parcel shelf hinges to stop it sliding about.

Depending on weight in it they don't always stay still, especially tooling it around back roads! I have screwed mine into the parcel shelf supports with small self tappers..

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
I have one its great hooks into the space for the rear shelf pivots and comes with some dividers to seperate your crap - easy to remove when not needed bought mine off ebay about #15 long time ago now tho

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
also has straps for an umbarella - didnt fancy paying similar money for a seat brolly , so had a dunlop one from gilessports for about £4 instead :)

but as mark said has dividers to section it off ,

i have got quite a bit in mine first aid kit , tow rope socket set , screwdrivers , torches etc

so saves alot of clunking around

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
slightly off topic but boot related...

anybody know where you can get the boot liner from?
the rubber tray that covers whole boot carpet as had enough of mine getting dirty and this will keep cleaner that bit longer.

cheers.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
slightly off topic but boot related...

anybody know where you can get the boot liner from?
the rubber tray that covers whole boot carpet as had enough of mine getting dirty and this will keep cleaner that bit longer.

cheers.

they are available on ebay for ~ £25.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise