Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Car Care and Detailing' started by gex18, Dec 8, 2009.
It's amazing what boredom does to you :
Real nice shots!
What products did you use, and how long ago?
What you using to take them?
The prep is :
- Rinse at low pressure setting
- Snowfoam and foam lance to presoak and loosen up any dirt
- All badges, glass edges, nooks and crannies are cleaned using a detailing brush and APC
- Wheels are cleaned using Bilberry, a megs wheel brush and another small detailing brush
- Arches are cleaned using APC and brush
- Pressure washed off
- Washed using 2 BM and meguiars shampoo plus (500:1 dilution)
- Pressure washed off again, inc all doorshuts and arches
- Dried using a MD drying towel and last touch, with eurow plpus towels used to buff
- LSP (Last stage protection) is applied and buffed off per panel
- All trims, tyres, glass and engine treated
The LSP (last stage protection) is Rubbish Boys Original edition wax (a single layer) :
and the bonnet is also wearing an additional layer of Valentines Concours wax :
More then happy to clean / detail other SCN members cars for no charge at all
Its a Nikon D5000 mate.
Looking good, great pics!
4th photo is now my desktop wallpaper at work
looks well cant be a good bit of polish..
Polish = cutting removing scratches
Wax = beading!!
yeah, beading is caused by the wax coating that water can't stick to
I'll get some of my beading photos up soon
best beads ive had personally, dodo supernatural is the wax!
Great pics! Trying to work out which is my favourite..
Love the shallow DOF in the first, but, something about the second 'ticks the box', too!
Just a quick reflection shot from today :
^^^^^ brilliant pic!
gex18 that reflection picture is brill!