Bought FL Speed Blue Cupra * MORE NEW!! PICS*

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Weeeeeeeee..

Should hopefully come this week :p

Speed Blue
White Wheels (not over keen, but i can change these to black easily)
Sat Nav
Full Leather
Xenons
light + rain sensor
Front + Rear parking sensor

Already got a pre-face lift cupra, so looking forward to the new facelift.

Out of interest, how come you are changing?

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
I just get itchy feet sometimes and I like new cars. Iv had mine for nearly 2years now. I really like it so decided to go for new one.

£24000 with the options.

Only paying £38 more a month than I am now and lots more options on it including the leather which is nice.

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
310. My 510 was aftermarket so it's not fully integrated. The 310 is so even tho it's smaller screen it's got SD slot which I carry with me anyways and the iPod slot so no need for the harddrive. Never watched movies on it either. So while the 510 is the daddy. Really don't need it, rather have a fully integrated one.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
I just get itchy feet sometimes and I like new cars. Iv had mine for nearly 2years now. I really like it so decided to go for new one.

£24000 with the options.

Only paying £38 more a month than I am now and lots more options on it including the leather which is nice.

£24k are you mad?

focus RS
Audi S3
enough said

Poverty

£24000 with the options.

non of my business but 24k to get whats practically the same car :confused:

You gonna mod this one?

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
To all the 24k comments.

It doesn't matter- it's on finance. I'm never going to pay the full 24k for it. I'm likely to part ex it waaaaay before the end of the finance. So the end price really doesn't matter.

What matters is what I'm paying on a monthly basis and if I'm comfortable with it.

Focus RS, S3. Spec both of those up to what I have in the cupra and your knockng on 30k.

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
Also insurance for S3 and Focus is waaaay high. I'm 24, give it another year or 2 and il start looking a more powerful cars or a better brand.

For now I love the cupra, so why not spec it up and make it something special?

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Also insurance for S3 and Focus is waaaay high. I'm 24, give it another year or 2 and il start looking a more powerful cars or a better brand.

For now I love the cupra, so why not spec it up and make it something special?

Your always going to get comments from others who dont get your logic mate... human nature i'm afraid !

Whats important is that you love the car and are happy and comfortable with your choices.

Best of luck with it, very nice motor regardless of how much your spending or whether your part chopping like to like... even though the FL version has a revised interior and body work ;)

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Your always going to get comments from others who dont get your logic mate... human nature i'm afraid !

Whats important is that you love the car and are happy and comfortable with your choices.

Best of luck with it, very nice motor regardless of how much your spending or whether your part chopping like to like... even though the FL version has a revised interior and body work ;)

I dont think its about human nature mate , the Cupra is good but not that good , 24k buys you a lot of car , i wouldnt even dream of paying 24k for a new Cupra , mine was 5 months old and i paid 16k fully loaded except sunroof , thats £1,600 depreciation a month over 5 months , thats the point i was making.

GunnerCP

Jul 24, 2009
London
I dont think its about human nature mate , the Cupra is good but not that good , 24k buys you a lot of car , i wouldnt even dream of paying 24k for a new Cupra , mine was 5 months old and i paid 16k fully loaded except sunroof , thats £1,600 depreciation a month over 5 months , thats the point i was making.

but if he's not keeping it or planning to sell it and is happy with the finance arrangements I don't think he's bothered about depreciation. Anyone that's bothered about that wouldn't consider a new car anyway!

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
Hmmmm.

If I was worried about depreciation, I'd stay locked in my house with nothing but top gear to ease my pains.

Regardless, the pre facelift is still the OLD model, gotta get the new one at somepoint.

I'd much rather have a nice top spec cupra than a Base model s3.

Anyways stfu lol :p this is seat cupra.net show some love!

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Hmmmm.

If I was worried about depreciation, I'd stay locked in my house with nothing but top gear to ease my pains.

Regardless, the pre facelift is still the OLD model, gotta get the new one at somepoint.

I'd much rather have a nice top spec cupra than a Base model s3.

Anyways stfu lol :p this is seat cupra.net show some love!

Mate i expressed my opinon which is what this forum is based on , i didnt have to swear or chastise someone to do it there was abulletin recently issued on this subject and i think you should read it.
i think it would be a good and sensinble idea to edit your post to reflect that.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.