BP Diesel Ultimate

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
What a shock I had last night, The Ibiza was running on diesel fumes, barely an egg cup full left, when i stumbled across a BP Garage. I religiously use Shell Diesel, which currently is priced at 89.9 p.

I wasnt really paying much attention, and was surprised when this diesel pump was unattended,

So , i started to fill up, and to my horror noticed the price 104.9 p !!!!!! I looked again and it was Diesel Ultimate. I quickly stopped filling, and chuttered all the way to the Kiosk.

I didnt realise this was available, and couldnt get over how bloody expensive it was. A lesson learnt ! :whistle:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
fcuk me even where i am (normally one of the most expensive areas) has it for 96p Vpower is 94,8 tho :D :D :D

T. Spark

Ouch, question is did u notice any difference in performance? Doubt you would with only a small amount for such a short time... but hey!

DanDiesel

In my diesel is where I'll be, chugging merrily.
Mar 17, 2005
Kent
i used BP Diesel Ultimate once, priced at 104.9p per litre!

i did a trip to Southampton and back on it (300 miles round trip) and still had around half a tank left!
on the way back i managed to get 68.8mpg!:)

i think shell diesel in general is best for performance though, my car always seem a bit faster when it has some of that in it!

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
My Ibiza used to be on a solid diet of Ultimate Diesel thanks to my previous employer. It didn't half shift after I added some Power Plus to it. :D

FR*Man1984

time for a MINI adventure
Bog standard Diesel where I am is 98.9p all the time. Total however is 97.9p per litre. We only have V Power Petrol at 95.9p or Total Excellium at 96.9p how confusing. We don't have BP on the island tho, but will give it a try when I'm over in May!!! :p

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
99.9p where i am and standard Sainsburys is 91.9p. I MUCH prefer to use the BP stuff cos it claims better performance and 22 miles more per tank. But its so much more expensive! :'(

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I actually convinced myself it did make a difference, to justify the price, I did put £15.00 worth in, but that doesnt equate to much quantity.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members