Brad's Platinum Grey Revo Stage 2 Leon Cupra R

What colour hoses should i do

• Purple hoses

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Black hoses

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters

brad1

In terms of money costs brad it would be cheaper to do a BT conversion.

Overall costs in the long run, if i get a mk2 it should only be about an extra 1k. With a BT there is always reliabiltiy issues etc

Poverty

Within the next month to 2 months the LCR will be up for sale. Ive had a hard few months with life at home etc and not had it easy so ive decided to finally treat myself and go for MK2 Leon Cupra K1 if money allows, if not just the Cupra. Ive had a long hard think and thought to myself lifes far to short and ive had my eye on the MK2's for a while as they've grown on me :)

Yay!!!!!! :clap:

I will help to remove your AC core on the mk2 :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
No air conditioning!

I only ever used mine about 3 times last year, rest of the time its always window down!

Windows down, striking a pose [B)] lol.

But seriously, I guess in this country which seems to be getting colder and colder, we could all be running no air con really!!

Poverty

Windows down, striking a pose [B)] lol.

But seriously, I guess in this country which seems to be getting colder and colder, we could all be running no air con really!!

lol I cant wait. Love listening to the milltek sing, you cant appreciate how loud the exhaust is from inside because there is so much sound deadning!

strugers1

Ill help ya jason...been gagging to take a crow bar to someone car hahahah ill lever the bumpers off woth crow bar and my body weight....also cut the wings with angle grinder haha

brad1

The car had its last spanking this afternoon before i turned the map off, its now sitting on the drive feeling sorry for itself as it saw me getting most of the standard engine parts and intercoolers out from the shed lol. I will be removing the FMIC and some other bits under the bonnet and re fitting with the standard parts. Then bring on the MK2 :)