Brands hatch 9th

chris h

Got my tickets through at the end of last week :D Just wanted to see who else is going. My brother and I are taking my dad as a birthday treat (think the treat is for us all tho!) - we are in Paddock Hill Bend Grandstand Row Y.

just ordered mine online
£20 each, plus £1.50 recorded delivery.

Hoping we gat corporate parking on the South Bank again, if not, i think we should just pay the couple of quid and park there anyway :wink:

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Here we go again looks like a promising season for some exciting racing can’t wait.:funk:

Phil and Paul, did you book paddock grandstand seats on line or by phone?
The reason I ask is I tried to book on line a few minuets ago but I couldn’t see a facility to choose a specific grandstand maybe it’s me as usual.:confused:

Looking forward to meeting up again, I will be staying at my Daughters again but could meet up for a pint on Saturday evening.:cheers:

Keith

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
CUPRACAR said:
Phil and Paul, did you book paddock grandstand seats on line or by phone?
Hi Keith,

For allocated seats you need to phone, ring them tomorrow, although the tickets have been on sale for a while now so you'll struggle to get decent seats now. Best is Z80, you need to be in the high numbers & letters to avoid your view of the start being blocked by the building to the right. You may be lucky as they now have two more grandstands than last year.

Good luck, see you there ;)

chris h

Muzorewa said:
We're in paddock hill grandstand also, you must have booked early to get row Y, we're in T. But in the high numbers so still should be ok. :blink:

Yeah, I booked online a couple days after they went on sale. Cant wait to go - should be a good day.
The last BTCC I went to was in the mid 90s when Biela was driving the A4! :)

i've read somewhere there is a combined deal with Dartford Holiday Inn combining Saturday night accom and entrance tickets.

Might be worth considering if anyone travelling down from afar??

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Empi5 said:
Anyone else travelling down from the North on the Saturday, grab yaself a Yorkie Bar and lets have a convoy.
We will be, although as yet no idea of timing. Also not yet decided on what we're doing Saturday night, might be really gay and await the weather forecast before deciding on the campsite or one of Travelodge's finest! :D