Brands hatch 9th

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
Guess they know people will pay to see the feature races even if support acts are not that good. What ya gonna do??? I'll still go but moan and buy more hotdogs I guess.

tickets were almost double for the BTCC at Brands a few years ago when the indy cars were running.
BTC was classed as a support race, as it used to be at Silverstone on GP weekend.

I think the ticket price is very good value for money :)

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I've only fallen asleep once at a race meeting and that was the Champ Car Trophy. :lol:

Luckily I had bought an Octagon season ticket for that year, so got to see that meeting and the F1 Friday qualifying as part of that. :D

I think I will be going to Brands now. Couldn't make my mind up, but as I won't be going to Ireland, I won't see the BTCC live until Oulton, so I think I'd better go!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Very true, we will try and forget the distance with a hope of seeing some good results from Seat. And also forget the frostbite from camping in April :blink:

chris h

:cop: newbie question alert!!!

There is lots of talk about South Bank parking, just wondering what is so good about it?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Excellent views of the track, 50 or so Seats parked in a straight line, compared to the Honda And Astra Boys who just looked in awe. You do the Maths !

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
I have just booked my room at the Hilton in Maidstone! It includes tickets for sundays BTCC

YIPEEEE!!!!

close season always takes too long!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.