Brands Hatch BTCC Finals Day, October 4th

Dec 13, 2006
Ashford, Middx
I think the whole of the grandstand would agree with that, lol. What a move by Turkington, kept Neal on the grass so there was no way he could return the nudge into the next corner.

Driver of the day was definately JP, just a shame he didnt get the title.

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Great racing! Turkington was a worthy winner. Driver of the day has to be JP but Chilton had his best races of the season aswell...where did his pace come from?! Idiot/pea brain/(inset rude work here) has to go to Matt Neal. He really did show his true colours in the third race. What a tool. Seriously dirty tactics and bad sportsmanship from VX Racing.

On a side note did anybody else see JPs watch...he didnt need it today but maybe next year if he takes it off he will be abit faster. It must weigh a ton!

Leonidas

That was fantastic. Glad Turks got it in the end.
I do think Jacksons move on Shedden was a bit much. Shedden was showing good pace..

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
On the race itself I thought it was one of the best final races I have ever seen. A thoroughly exciting and tense battle.

On the drivers I felt it was a fantastic effort from most of them. Even Shedden ran strongly till he went off. And Turks showed why he more than deserved every inch of the drivers trophy. Just such a damn shame about certain other quarters. M**t N**l I felt was driving unprofessionally and irresponsibly. I know he is team-mates with G*******di and aiding team-mates is one of the very points of being in a team but that I felt bordered on the unprofessional, irresponsibly to say nothing of unsportsmanlike. He must have tried to punt Adam off at Surtees so much it became obvious because every forum I am a part of is criticising N**l deeply for it.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
On the race itself I thought it was one of the best final races I have ever seen. A thoroughly exciting and tense battle.

On the drivers I felt it was a fantastic effort from most of them. Even Shedden ran strongly till he went off. And Turks showed why he more than deserved every inch of the drivers trophy. Just such a damn shame about certain other quarters. M**t N**l I felt was driving unprofessionally and irresponsibly. I know he is team-mates with G*******di and aiding team-mates is one of the very points of being in a team but that I felt bordered on the unprofessional, irresponsibly to say nothing of unsportsmanlike. He must have tried to punt Adam off at Surtees so much it became obvious because every forum I am a part of is criticising N**l deeply for it.

Whats with the Asterixs ?

Indeed what a fantastic end to an excellent series. Matt Neal, nothing more needs to be said, cause ive said it all before..... You are a tw*t. End of.

Typical i forgot to record it, so does anyone know off hand when it is repeated.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Yes he does! He overtook us on the way to Silverstone at what might be called a racing driver's pace!

Cracking weekend at Brands.

Great race 2 for Fulvio on Saturday. A well deserved 2nd place and then 4th on Sunday. Thanks to Fulvio, Hannah, Kathryn and Carl and all the team for all the little chats, souvenirs and the chance to let the Mini-briefs look all over Gizmo at various meetings. :cheers: If you're not already involved then do so next season it adds a whole new dimension to being a race fan. They really make you feel like an insider. Nice to get Fulvio's personal commentary as we all watched race 3of BTCC. He screams and shouts just like us ;)

As for the BTCC what can you say. JP legend ! Neal Co*k ! Colin well deserved champion and showed some real gutsy driving over the last few meetings. Even Flash wrung a fighting performance out of the Leon after a topsy turvy season. A great end to the season and can't wait till April.

What do we talk about for the next 6 months????

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.