Brands Hatch, BTCC Finals Day - Sun Sept 21st 2008

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
THE BTCC FINALS DAY
Brands Hatch, Kent: BTCC Parking - Sunday September 21st 2008

The 2008 BTCC season comes to it's climax back where it started at the superb Brands Hatch Indy circuit. This is one of the most exciting rounds on the calendar and will no doubt be full of thrills and spills as some titles go down to the wire. [B)]

Though VX have pretty much sewn up the title this year. SEAT will be going all out for wins. Jason Plato will be trying to match or even break his record of 9 race wins in a single season. He could potentially manage 10 if he wins the first 2 races.

As I previously stated I can confirm the parking area status at Brands Hatch, with the generous support of SEAT and Motorsport Vision.

We have 60 FREE parking passes ONLY! As usual we will be situated on the South Bank infield which is an excellent viewing spot. The position also makes a great statement when you can see 60 SEAT's on TV.

As usual it's first come first served! So don't delay. :)

If you want to park with SEATCupra.net at Brands Hatch on Sept 21st all you need to do is follow the instructions below.

SEATCUPRA.NET PASS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:

(copy & paste the following into an email)

Email Subjectline: BTCC Finals - Brands Hatch

Name:
Street Address:
Village/Area:
Town:
Postcode: DO NOT FORGET YOUR POSTCODE

Forum Name:
Your car model: i.e. SEAT Leon

Then send your completed email to: [email protected]

DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE BTCC ADDRESS or you may miss out.

You will receive an official MSV parking pass! Which is provided to you entirely FREE, SCN even pay the postage. It will be sent to you via First Class mail well in advance of the race meeting.

However you will need a valid raceday entry ticket. No raceday ticket no entry.

Advance race day prices:
£22.00 per adult. Children under 12: FREE

Click link for online ticket sales https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3564

To guarantee tickets are dispatched in time for the event, advance booking closes 12:00 Wednesday 17 September.

Adult tickets £28.00 on the gate on the day.

PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID PARKING ACCESS PROBLEMS - Most aim to arrive from 8.00am onwards.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Sunday 21st September - Race day timetable

Time Session
10:00 Formula Renault UK Championship with Michelin – Race 4 (24 Laps)
10:40 SEAT Cupra Championship – Race 5 (22 Laps)
11:30 HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship – Race 6 (24 Laps)
12:10 Ginetta Junior Championship – Race 7 (14 Laps)

12:30 – 13:15 Lunch Break

13:30 Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain – Race 8 (34 Laps)
14:20 HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship – Race 9 (24 Laps)
15:00 Elf Renault Clio Cup – Race 10 (20 Laps)
15:40 SEAT Cupra Championship – Race 11 (22 Laps)
16:30 HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship – Race 12 (24 Laps)
17:10 Formula Renault UK Championship with Michelin – Race 13 (24 Laps)

Last edited:

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Mmm it's only an hour and a half from here so driving is an option as is camping, I don't think i'd trust the UK weather though - tempted to book a pass and pay on the gate. What's the facilities like down there - i've never been to Brands

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just be aware that MSV have only given permission for a shelter 2x2m or 6x6ft. Anything larger and you'll be asked to take it down. SCN can't afford £4k and we would rather you not put us in a position that could well jeopardise future events at MSV circuits.

I have explained this already to Phil, MSV have said no to anything larger, but they will allow a smaller shelter at the size specified above.

I have personally vouched that you will follow their rules sensibly, don't put us in an awkward position.

Thanks.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise