Brands Hatch, BTCC Finals Day - Sun Sept 21st 2008

wantedposter.jpg
How very rude, though there where massive chunks of plastic coming off as i unscrewed it and it wasnt/isnt a standard Seat aerial :p
as a side note that picture makes me look like i am covered in spots

He isn't worth any more!:confused::cry:

Although he did manage to keep the inflatable stuck on his aerial all the way home.

And its still there now after a trip to Ipswich and back through Colchester with a few funny looks especially when i went to the dealers lol

Ollie, maybe I could look after a back up disc for you, just in case you lose one at home of course, I wouldn't watch it, that'd be naughty.

I could always look after a second disk just incase there's a massive disaster and extra copies are needed.;)

Last edited:

Stroppy

Blah Blah Blah
May 18, 2008
Tadley, Hampshire
How very rude, though there where massive chunks of plastic coming off as i unscrewed it and it wasnt/isnt a standard Seat aerial :p
as a side note that picture makes me look like i am covered in spots

We could always change it to the photo on the website for the clacton lifeboat.....you look so young and fresh faced :D

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
on a different note, whoes was the fab looking FR Leon )white) with the AEZ wheels and body kit. I have fallen in love with the wheels but cannot find them on the AEZ website. What are they called.....anyone???

wacko_jacko

May 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
on a different note, whoes was the fab looking FR Leon )white) with the AEZ wheels and body kit. I have fallen in love with the wheels but cannot find them on the AEZ website. What are they called.....anyone???

not sure but there was a awesome white K1 near me where the guy had come from wales

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Those of you who don't know what Stu's special gift was here it is in it's badly photographed glory...

main.php

main.php

main.php

And a special pic with Alan Gow before I almost fell over the chair trying to back up to get all of him in the shot :redface:

main.php

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Now the important ones are out the way, here are more of my badly taken photographs...

main.php

The Barmy Army in their finest attire.

main.php

Phil with the horn while he attempts some pole dancing.

main.php

The Team come out to say thank you.

main.php

The end of the SCC :(

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Now the important ones are out the way, here are more of my badly taken photographs...
main.php

The end of the SCC :(

As much as i hate to admit it ( and just had much the same chat with DK) this was a real 'moment' and i can only assume that those of you who have been supporting this from the start felt it even more strongly than the rest of us.

You could see ALL of the SEAT crew and drivers and all you could hear was the sound of horns ( air horns and car horns ) saluting them.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I hope it was bloody horny ;)

I'm making a backup DVD tonight in case anything happens to the Sky+ box!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.