BRANDS HATCH BTCC - South Bank Parking Confirmed - Sun April 9th

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
CupraTgirl said:
Great to meet even more SCN peeps am im sorry for those i didnt get chance to meet, i was running around like a mad women trying to get pictures all day, was in my element :bleh:

Ive seen more scatty 5 yr olds tripped out on Ribena:lol:

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
All of it - I think:think:

I was pretty subdued all day, absolutley cream crackered from the week beforehand:sleepy: , there I was chillin out & "oh dear:givein: , here comes Alex:blink: ":)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
F2 Stu said:
All of it - I think:think:

I was pretty subdued all day, absolutley cream crackered from the week beforehand:sleepy: , there I was chillin out & "oh dear:givein: , here comes Alex:blink: ":)

Ha ha! Yeah i thought you may say all of it

You did seem tired, think i saw you catching 40 winks a one point ;)

Oh and why 'oh dear, here comes Alex?' i hope i wasnt too hectic, i blame all the SEATs, they get me excited :(

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
CupraTgirl said:
Oh and why 'oh dear, here comes Alex?' i hope i wasnt too hectic, i blame all the SEATs, they get me excited :(

:) I was jesting, its good to see people so enthused, could of done with some Ribena myself;)

Its just that Ive a habit of attracting all types of nutters, even handing out passes's:blink:

flashbsd

Had an "awes0me" time yesterday, thanks guys, top job ZBOYD for getting the passes! Great to meet those who i did :) thanks Stu for handing them out, even though no bugger would let me back in the queue apart from a very nice SCN member :)

Apologies to the fella in the yellow MK4 behind me on the way out, i was overcooling, my intercooler is.... ahem,.... slightly blocked at the moment shall we say :)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
F2 Stu said:
:) I was jesting, its good to see people so enthused, could of done with some Ribena myself;)

Its just that Ive a habit of attracting all types of nutters, even handing out passes's:blink:

I did drink some Coke so that could have done it :lol:

I like to keep busy and when near loads of SEATs i kind of go loopy

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
flashbsd said:
Had an "awes0me" time yesterday, thanks guys, top job ZBOYD for getting the passes! Great to meet those who i did :) thanks Stu for handing them out, even though no bugger would let me back in the queue apart from a very nice SCN member :)

Apologies to the fella in the yellow MK4 behind me on the way out, i was overcooling, my intercooler is.... ahem,.... slightly blocked at the moment shall we say :)

Yeah thank you for everyone that organised it and let me in at such short notice ;)

Hhmm i think 50 degrees is worse than overheating :-o

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Good to see you again Mark, hope you get your keys soon Keith!

I think we need to get some sort of SEAT victory dance thing going on, the old hips aren't as flexible as they used to be, due to the lack of wins last year.

Empi5 has some moves if anyone needs pointers...

Oulton Park is definately the next one,although remember your wellies and umberella - last time it was torrential.

Good racing, good wins - woot woot

Cupra_power

torque ain't cheap
Nov 1, 2004
the burbs...
Quick word of thanks for everyone involved in organising yesterday, it was much appreciated, good day out, had lots of fun:D , even though I forgot to put my badge on the car:shrug: .

I apologise to all fashion conscience people.... but I looked liked I came out of a spaghetti western, with poncho and all. Dry and warm is important to me ! But I do have an excuse though:D

Thanks to Jon for reminding me about the meet.:p And I hope to have my new rims on for the next meet instead of holding up my garage wall. (I have now been saying that for 6 months but I am living in hope ):whistle: :whistle:

Last edited:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Stu, you should have said something, I would have shared my Redbull stash with you seeing as I'm apparently paying David Coulthard's wages. :p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members