BRANDS HATCH BTCC - South Bank Parking Confirmed - Sun April 9th

nickkis

Coming back to the fold
Jul 4, 2005
Wiltshire
Absolutely fantastic day out.. never been to a BTCC before and thoroughly enjoyed my first trip out. Even better when the team I was screaming on behalf of came oh so good. Have already looked into the one after Ireland

Thanks to Vicky for handing me one corner of the flag and having me end up in pictures, to 'SeatMan' for making me chuckle, to the 'Camp team' for giving me such a laugh as they quite literally jumped into their sleeping bags and obviously to ZBoyd and F2Stu for organising South Bank...

Oh and an obvious thanks to Johnsey for taking me and not pushing me down South Bank when I asked about the wing mirrors ;)

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
SEAT MAN LOL that will be me then, truly converted away from that other lesser brand, Cant beleave Kier and others fell asleep during the 911's they were a bit loud for me

nickkis

Coming back to the fold
Jul 4, 2005
Wiltshire
ArosaRacer said:
SEAT MAN LOL that will be me then, truly converted away from that other lesser brand, Cant beleave Kier and others fell asleep during the 911's they were a bit loud for me

Are the pictures around yet?

Johnsey

SNAFU
Dec 23, 2003
Here & There
www.google.com
Big thumbs up to Zboyb & Stu for their part with the tickets, an excellent day's racing, really enjoyed it :thumbup:
Vicky M said:
Coz i had about 15 mins to wash, shampoo and rinse all the crap and birdshit off him (poor beeza's probably caught bird flu now:cartman: )

Didn't look too bad today, til it started to rain as we were leaving, now all the dust with the rain, it looks terrible :(

Prize of the day for dirtiest car must belong to F2 STU, although he did say it hadn't been washed since November (the car, that is :happy: )

2nd place goes to Johnsey [B)]

3rd place goes to Nick (cup rahh) who turned up in the dealer sponsored Leon, that should have been pristine, but was filthy :think:
Only 2nd? Right that's it, Roobarb isn't being washed at all until the next meet! :D

flashbsd

I'm editing my video as we speak, 47 mins currently! hope everybody has got good monthly download limits :D

FLK

May 14, 2005
UK, Staffordshire
Good result for Seat and a great start to the season as both cars looked pretty strong on their pace, surprised how much the Vauxhall's were off the pace obviously lacking without Muller, not that that's a bad thing though ;)

We didn't really stay around the south bank area having not been to Brands Hatch before we decided to look around a bit. Managed to get some photos in and I'll put the better ones we took up later. Just missed the rain as well apart from the 3 hour return drive home through it and a lucky escape with a police patrol car :whistle:

Just like to say thanks also for organising the passes, which made the day that much better :)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
FLK said:
Good result for Seat and a great start to the season as both cars looked pretty strong on their pace, surprised how much the Vauxhall's were off the pace obviously lacking without Muller, not that that's a bad thing though ;)

We didn't really stay around the south bank area having not been to Brands Hatch before we decided to look around a bit. Managed to get some photos in and I'll put the better ones we took up later. Just missed the rain as well apart from the 3 hour return drive home through it and a lucky escape with a police patrol car :whistle:

Just like to say thanks also for organising the passes, which made the day that much better :)

Kepp an eye out for the Staffs meets, last sunday of every month. Always a good opportunity to get together for a beer and a chat

nugget

Lurking in the background
ZBOYD said:
Some pics in our Gallery. The first 17 pics are SEAT UK press pics, those after are mine. The last few are of our parking group.

BRANDS ROUNDS 1 - 3

Cripes I look terrible in number 27 !!!! Flag waving psycho !!!

Excellent day as always Mark, thanks to you and everyone for the organising and handing out the passes. Doubt I'll be at Oulton this year, so WTCC round will be the next outing for us I think !

Alex/Askara, sorry we (Cupra_Power and I) weren't up for a play on the mway enroute, too early in the morning and we had precious cargo with us (the wives) :D

Cupra_power

torque ain't cheap
Nov 1, 2004
the burbs...
nugget said:

Excellent day as always Mark, thanks to you and everyone for the organising and handing out the passes. Doubt I'll be at Oulton this year, so WTCC round will be the next outing for us I think !

Alex/Askara, sorry we (Cupra_Power and I) weren't up for a play on the mway enroute, too early in the morning and we had precious cargo with us (the wives) :D

LOL precious and noisy !:D

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
nugget said:

No worries, what perfect timing though just as we came on, i knew it had to be someone from here going there ;)

flashbsd

you wait till you see the video, most of you are all up to something!

flashbsd

lol, i dont know many of the people, but most are in it one time or another :)

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Just like to echo the sentiments expressed above. A great days racing, even though my eldest did his best to sabotage things by headbutting a Brands Hatch flint. He's fine, and looking forward to having a magic "Harry Potter" scar. (by the way the kids counted 36 of us in the line up):thumbup:

Thanks to the usual suspects for organising; already planning for the next outing. Finally nice to meet so many more of you.

FLK

May 14, 2005
UK, Staffordshire
Uploaded the pictures we took on Sunday to the link below, a few WSR/MG photos in there as well as my mate's a bit of an MG enthusiast and he managed to beat the queue to get some autographs :D

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6363042

Link last for 30 days, sorry about the odd blurry ones.

Empi5 said:
Kepp an eye out for the Staffs meets, last sunday of every month. Always a good opportunity to get together for a beer and a chat

Yeah sounds good, I'll keep an eye on the central meets forum :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise