Brands Hatch BTCC South Bank Parking - Sun August 19th 2007

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Brands Hatch BTCC Infield Parking - Sun August 19th 2007

Again with the generous help of SEAT Sport UK and Brands Hatch/Motorsport Vision they have secured South Bank Parking passes for us, if you want to come please don't delay.

As always it will be first come first served! But I do need to post physical passes to you

In case your new to this, this is a South Bank parking pass only, you need to source your own entry tickets (see link below for early discount price) or pay on the gate on the day (more expensive normally)

If you want to come to Brands Hatch with SEATCupra.net all you have to do is follow the instructions below.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW VERY CAREFULLY
1) If you've never been to a BTCC race meeting before, Brands Hatch is the best circuit for spectators, from much of the circuit you can see most of the track. You can get really close to the circuit, and get some amazing pictures

2) We don't have cliques, or special groups - any SEATCupra.net member is welcome. But don't delay!!

3) If you're not sure if you can come or things change - please let me know asap so we can allocate the pass to someone else - we will most likely exceed our qouta.

SEATCUPRA.NET PASS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS - You're too late! we've allocated them all

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Provisional Timetable:
Race Laps Time
FORMULA RENAULT UK CHAMPIONSHIP with Michelin 24 10:00
BLAUPUNKT SEAT CUPRA CHAMPIONSHIP 20 10:40
DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP 24 11:30
FORMULA BMW UK CHAMPIONSHIP 24 12:10
LUNCHBREAK 12.30 – 13.10
DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP 24 13:40
FORMULA RENAULT UK CHAMPIONSHIP with Michelin 24 14:20
BLAUPUNKT SEAT CUPRA CHAMPIONSHIP 24 15:00
PORSCHE CARRERA CUP GREAT BRITAIN 34 15:40
DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP 24 16:30
ELF RENAULT CLIO CUP 20 17:10
FORMULA BMW UK CHAMPIONSHIP 24 17:50

Tickets available here https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=2500

Last edited:

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
E-mail sent :funk: But in my excited haste I forgot to enter my address :hide:

E-mail re-sent, please ignore the first one.

Cheers,

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
E-mail sent :funk: But in my excited haste I forgot to enter my address :hide:

E-mail re-sent, please ignore the first one.

Cheers,

Email Sent thanks

Aarron, you camping mate, we are camping the Sunday night as well if you fancy it.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

~craig~

Apr 15, 2007
Brighton
mmmm if I'm seating in Paddock Hill is the south bank still a good place to park? Can you easilly get over to the other side?

Thanks.

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Email Sent thanks

Aarron, you camping mate, we are camping the Sunday night as well if you fancy it.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hi Phill, I'll be camping Sat, but I doubt I could do Sun as well, my liver is not as well trained as yours and I fear it wouldn't cope!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Phil, liver, :lol::lol: don't think so, he had a transplant with a sponge a few years back :whistle:

LOL, he who makes Oliver Read look like a tee totaller

Latest quote from daddies little boy Mr Matt Squeal

"Champion for the last two years, Neal told BTCC media partner Auto Express magazine: “I’d put my money on Giovanardi as Jason is too mentally fragile – when the pressure gets on him, his head goes."

Last edited:

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
Latest quote from daddies little boy Mr Matt Squeal

"Champion for the last two years, Neal told BTCC media partner Auto Express magazine: “I’d put my money on Giovanardi as Jason is too mentally fragile – when the pressure gets on him, his head goes."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [:@] that bloke gets right on my tits!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise